Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

Need 3 1981 Topps

Just got a 1981 Topps baseball set today and three of the cards were bent. The shipper could not get them all to fit in the long box and placed them on top, and I am going to assume they got damaged in shipping. Got a fair deal ($30 with the Traded set and with shipping) so I am not complaining....however...

Does anyone have extras of #8, 9 & 10? If so e-mail and tell me how much.

Clear Skies,
Mark
Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.

Comments

• Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭
    are you sure it's the 80 set if it included a traded set? traded sets were made annually starting in 81.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    Opps...good point. It is the 1981 Topps cards I need. Sorry about that, have been working on the 1980 Topps in PSA so I guess it was on my mind. (That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.)

Mark
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
  • Options
    PM sent
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
  • Options
    Thanks Onlyanumber.

Mark
  • Options

<< <i>Thanks Onlyanumber.

Mark >>

Mark,

Did you get the cards you needed?? If not, lmk. I've got dupes of all three...

• Options
    Onlyanumber is going to send them to me, thank you however for your offer.

Mark
    www.meteoritearticles.com