Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

20th 1st strike gold set (ebay now) Bank rolled state quarters, a few slabs

OK some of you may have followed that I have been having some cash problems as my wife had some surgery, and now will be off for a while, and we are broke.

OK enough of the sob story, up for grabs if my 2006 w 20th anniversary 3 piece gold set, first strike pcgs.

PR69dcam

Rev proof pr70

Ms70 uncirculated.

I will be including all original mint packaging, shipping (registered) and insurance.

I am tossing up some trueviews, but these are just pics for reference, the pcgs numbers will be different, I did not get trueviews of the set I have for sale.

While I am so sick about having to even offer these, I am hoping someone here will enjoy them, and hopefully watch them appreciate in value.

If at all possible, check would be great, but if paypal is the only way, I will take it. I am just trying to avoid all possible fees.

O yes I almost forgot, at the other end of the spectrum, I have several rolls of the Westward Journey nickel set. So I have decided to open them up and sell them in complete P and D mint sets of 2004 Peace medal and Keelboat
2005 Bison and Ocean in view
and 2006 Return to monticello.

Each set contains 10 coins 1 each of P + d mint.
They will be put in cardboard flips.

Each set is $7 shipped. These are fresh out of the mint rolls, gem brilliant uncirculated.

I have 40 sets. Paypal for these is fine.

Thanks Rob

Comments