Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1952 Topps - 2nd PSA 7 Basic Set Completed

Thanks for fellow members of this board, I have completed my 2nd 1952 Topps PSA 7 Basic Set.

I need the following cards to complete my 2nd 1952 Topps PSA 7 Master Set (any leads are appreciated):

#1 BB
#10 BB
#49 E
#52 RB
#80 BB

Link to Basic Set #1

Link to Master Set #1

Link to Basic Set #2

Link to Master Set #2

I am now working on a 3rd PSA 7 1952 Topps Collection

Link to Basic Set #3

I have a number of cards in grades other than 7 to trade.

Feel free to email me

Comments

• Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations David. Well done.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    outstanding. image
    Mark B.

Seeking primarily PSA graded pre-war "type" cards

My PSA Registry Sets

34 Goudey, 75 Topps Mini, Hall of Fame Complete Set, 1985 Topps Tiffany, Hall of Fame Players Complete Set
  • Options
    Congrats! Man, you love your 1952 Topps Near Mint cards, don't ya! That's great. Do you collect any other sets or is it just 1952? Is there a personal special significance that this set has for you (other than the fact it is a historic and important set with great looking cards of course)?
  • Options
    Great job, David!
    Doug
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW
  • Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW...Congrads!!!
    W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    David,

Congrats on finishing your 1952 Set.

Carlo
    Buying 1957 Baseball PSA 8 or higher. Especially Checklists, and Contest Cards. Topps1957psa8set@aol.com
  • Options
    cohocorpcohocorp Posts: 1,371 ✭✭
    congrats david.

pat
  • Options
    Arsenal83Arsenal83 Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭
    not one 1952 set, but three. that's awesome. congrats! just out of curiosity, did you have a large collection of these in raw form or are they all recent acquisitions?
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    unbelievable! Stunning! I think you are starting on th 55 topps as well?
  • Options
    Fantastic job! I hope to finish one someday myself. Best of luck with the rest.
    ~Steve
  • Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭
    WOW!!!!!
    i'm hoping to finish one in 4-6 (got any extras)
    great job
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    When down to the last handful of cards needed to complete my 1st PSA 7 Master Set, I had to buy a large collection in order to get these last few cards. In this collection, I obtained over 100 duplicate PSA 7's. I toyed with the idea of starting a 2nd PSA 7 collection, added a few cards, and then sold the collection (regretting I had done so). I then bought the collection back from the buyer and began my quest for a 2nd collection. Once again, in order to fill holes in the 2nd collection, I again purchased a large collection leaving me with yet another 50 or so extra PSA 7's. I then traded some raw collections with a fellow collector (who had halted his quest for completing a '52 Topps set) and the 3rd PSA 7 collection began.

Still a few cards short from completing my 2nd Master PSA 7 collection and about 85% complete with the 3rd collection.

Hopefully, I can complete this 3rd collection without having to buy yet another large collection as I don't think I want to strart a 4th PSA 7 collection.

Thus, if anyone can assist me on a card by card basis, this would be (financially) much appreciated.

The one card I seek the most is a PSA 7 Pafko (red or black back)
  • Options
    Amazing, i love the fact you completed it once, AND HAD TO DO IT AGAIN!!

GL getting another PSA 7 mantle!!!
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I agree! great job!

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    bluemarlinbluemarlin Posts: 627 ✭✭✭
    Good luck on completing your 3rd setimage

Jake
  • Options
    DavalilloDavalillo Posts: 1,846 ✭✭
    DRS,

Obviously you need a bigger challenge as you are knocking off these psa 7 sets with little difficulty. Time to go to a PSA 8 set. I am stuck at about 355 psa 8s and looking at a huge outlay if I could find the cards to complete it.

I may be competing with you for some of the cards I needs in 7(like a Pafko).

Dav
  • Options
    I am sure everyone will agree that Jim will cheapen his collection if he adds a PSA 7's to his '52 Topps collection (especially a Pafko).

So let's forget about my quest for a 3rd PSA 7 (except for a Pafko PSA 7) collection and focus on getting Jim the 8's he needs!!!

Jim - does your son graduate this year? If so, we should try to meet up in Hanover.
  • Options
    19541954 Posts: 2,866 ✭✭✭
    David,
    Awesome job and thank you for the sale of the Pafko for my collection..

Shane
    Looking for high grade rookie cards and unopened boxes/cases
  • Options
    hi
    i think i forgot to tell you i received the 55 you sent me
    if you have any more doubles or access to 52 doubles in 7s
    here is the my list
    2 r and b
    9 r
    14 r
    20 r and b
    32 r
    49 correct r and b
    72 b
    77 r
    79 r
    thanks larry
  • Options
    DavalilloDavalillo Posts: 1,846 ✭✭
    DRS,

Yes,

Jimmy graduates from Dartmouth this June. And my daughter from high school the same day!

I would love to get together.

And for people who don't know me, I was kidding--collecting the 52 Topps set in psa 7 once is a tremendous accomplishment--let alone twice.

Jim
  • Options
    WOW !!! CONGRATS ON THE SETS.... image
    succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies
  • Options
    1960toppsguy1960toppsguy Posts: 1,130 ✭✭
    You, (actually I don't even know you) my friend are my hero! You can have all the $$$$ in the world, but doing what you've acompolished takes far more than that . . . it takes patience, which you can not buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if you could, I'd have my share of it!!!!!!!!!!!!imageimageimageimageimage
  • Options

<< <i> it takes patience, which you can not buy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>

I have the patience, but the kids take the money...image
    succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies