Home World & Ancient Coins Forum
Options

Where can I get albums for British Pennies?

Anybody know where I can get PVC free albums for coins, especially pennies, from Graeat Britain?
Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    wybritwybrit Posts: 6,953 ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately, you don't have a lot of options for British coin albums. Whitman made traditional cardboard folders and albums for pennies a long time ago.

Contact Randy of Chief Coin and Supply in Wisconsin, 920-231-6161, to see if he might have any left.
    Former owner, Cambridge Gate collection.
  • Options
    laurentyvanlaurentyvan Posts: 4,243 ✭✭✭
    I'm going to auction off a variety of British pennies soon.

Also going off for auction is a generic Dansco book with 31mm pages which fit British pennies perfectly. then fill in the dates as you wish...image

Not that I'm advising you to wait- you can get 31mm pages from any number of suppliers you want at around $4 each.
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics
    is that you end up being governed by inferiors. – Plato
  • Options

<< <i>I'm going to auction off a variety of British pennies soon.

Also going off for auction is a generic Dansco book with 31mm pages which fit British pennies perfectly. then fill in the dates as you wish...image

Not that I'm advising you to wait- you can get 31mm pages from any number of suppliers you want at around $4 each. >>

PM sent....
  • Options
    I have my collection mounted in Harco Coin Master Albums with the PVC free pages......
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ye Dead King had a custom Dansco done.

Not a cheap option, but nice, you gotta admit.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Yes, but more for the basic set....

It all depends on how specialized a collection it will be.....

I need more flexibility as I am including all the circulation issue Freeman, Gouby, and Satin varieties.... as well as unlisted varieties..... for Pennies and Half pennies......