Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1994 Bowman FB Question

Is '94 Bowman football the key rookie card for any big name players other than Isaac Bruce?
"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Comments

• Options
    jimq112jimq112 Posts: 3,511 ✭✭✭
    I think the next biggest star rookie is dorsey levens
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I think the next biggest star rookie is dorsey levens >>

Yuck! image I just bought a couple boxes, and I was wondering if anything other than Bruce and maybe Faulk was worth grading.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    gregm13gregm13 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭
    1994 Bowman is the rookie card for Kevin Mawae - who is in the all time Jets set.

Regards,

Greg M.
    Collecting vintage auto'd fb cards and Dan Marino cards!!

References:
    Onlychild, Ahmanfan, fabfrank, wufdude, jradke, Reese, Jasp, thenavarro
    E-Bay id: greg_n_meg
  • Options
    Tom Nalen rookie for the Broncos set also.
  • Options
    alifaxwa2alifaxwa2 Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭
    Trent Dilfer and Jason Sehorn rookies are also in there.
    Looking to have some custom cuts or plain custom cards built? PM me.

Commissions

Check out my Facebook page
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the responses guys. Looks like I should (fingers crossed) get at least one PSA 10 for Mawae, Nalen and Bruce. Possibly Faulk as well.