Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

My Latest Project

Just a little something I put together image

Video

Comments

• Options
    That is a nice job. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for sharing.
    Registry sets:
    1954 Topps BB
    1955 Bowman BB
    1956 Topps Super BB
    1957 Topps BB
    1969 Topps BB
    1984 Donruss BB
    1961 Fleer W.S. Pennants
    1960-62 Fleer Team Logo Decals Run
  • Options
    Thanks for watching! image
  • Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool Brian.

I especially like the ending!

I did a search and you've got the only Brian Winters video on You Tube. image

Thanx for sharing - nice job!
    mike
    Mike
  • Options
    Nice Beard!imageNice job on video!!!!
    succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies
  • Options

<< <i>I did a search and you've got the only Brian Winters video on You Tube >>

No suprise there! image

<< <i>Nice Beard! >>

For his first couple of years in Milwaukee he had a cool fu-manchu look but then went with a full beard. Now he's clean shaven and all grey!
    Father Time is still undefeated!
  • Options
    Nice job on video! Sent you a PM regarding vintage Bucks material.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    Great job on the video. It is truly sad what today's NBA has become.image
    1981-82 Topps Basketball PSA 9 or 10
    1992-93 Topps Basketball PSA 9 or 10
    1976 Topps Baseball PSA 9 or 10
    1981 Topps Los Angeles Dodgers PSA 9 or 10
    1982 Topps Los Angeles Dodgers PSA 9 or 10
    1986 Topps Los Angeles Dodgers PSA 9 or 10
    1975 Topps Wacky Packages Series 15 PSA 9 or 10
  • Options

<< <i>It is truly sad what today's NBA has become >>

Agreed!
    I couldn't tell you the last time I watched a game from start to finish.
  • Options
    AhmanfanAhmanfan Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭
    You guys would probably enjoy a suns or mavs game, try tuning in sometime and giving the league another chance!
    JOhn
    Collecting
    HOF SIGNED FOOTBALL RCS
  • Options
    I had never heard of Brian Winters except for your posts & sig line. So, that was cool to see a video about him.
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Options

<< <i>I had never heard of Brian Winters except for your posts & sig line. So, that was cool to see a video about him. >>

Glad you enjoyed it!
    While youtube is a great place to share such things it really makes the overall video quality look bad because of all of the compression they add. The dvd I burned looks 100x better but I wanted to share so that's the trade-off
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    oh man that was sweet. does that bring back the memories. screw the BC the MECCA was the place to be, the floor and all the fun ramps and hallways to walk through. I remember being a little kid going to games with my dad. waiting outside the door of the locker room, yes you could do this, for the team to walk in for warmups. standing there looking eye to knee with bob lanier. i remember standing behind the bench before the lineup call, yes you could actually get that close to the players. i asked jr for an auto, he said sorry kid i am on the job now. a lady sitting nearby gave him a hard time but i understood.

those games were a blast. those teams could really light up the scoreboard. even better seeing a white guy with a few moves. looks like mj studied some of winters moves as well and improved on them.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options

<< <i>oh man that was sweet. does that bring back the memories. screw the BC the MECCA was the place to be, the floor and all the fun ramps and hallways to walk through. I remember being a little kid going to games with my dad. waiting outside the door of the locker room, yes you could do this, for the team to walk in for warmups. standing there looking eye to knee with bob lanier. i remember standing behind the bench before the lineup call, yes you could actually get that close to the players. i asked jr for an auto, he said sorry kid i am on the job now. a lady sitting nearby gave him a hard time but i understood. >>

I spent many a night at the old Mecca with my dad. You could also hang out there after games and wait for them to come out and get autographs. How times have changed. I think that's one of the biggest reasons why I don't follow it like I used to. It just seems like a lot of big ego's and bigger paychecks these days. And I couldn't agree more about the old arena. It might have been a dump but it was a great place to watch a great team with 11,000 of your closet friends!