Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

problem with the registry

for the past 3 weeks I have been trying to upload a coin- 56-D ms66 Washie into my registry set. I keep getting the another user has it listed thing.

I have sent off to the house, the cert number and have yet to get a response. kind of making me a bit pissy.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get this resolved with the registry folks?

Comments

• Options
    Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    Call PCGS and they will connect you to someone who WILL take care of your problem. image
    Dan
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just email customer service tell them your problem and include a scan or picture of the front and back of the coin as proof that you own it. They will contact who ever has it registerd and tell them to delete it. Or if it was hyjacked they can fix that too.
    Been on both sides of this fence before sometimes people just forget to delete a coin when selling, especially in the new systen if it is not in a set.
  • Options
    garsmithgarsmith Posts: 5,894 ✭✭
    Send an e-mail to Carol with a picture or scan of the slab!
  • Options
    Why is it necessary to scan the slab?

I bought this coin thru auction- thus the coin in question should not be in anyones set at this point in time.

I have called(x2) and emailed9x3) on this matter, and have had no response.

Whenever I had previously purchased a coin that went into my registry and the little notice came up it was a simple email and the original owner then removed the coin from their respective set.

the cert is legit, the coin is legit- I OWN IT NOW!

maybe a call today might clear it up.
  • Options
    DAMDAM Posts: 2,410 ✭✭
    Why is it necessary to scan the slab?

It provides proof you are in posession of the coin. I had to do it a couple of times myself.

Dan
  • Options
    I rcvd a call from Cosetta the other day- she is a special person guys and you should all be nice to her.

We have cleared the problem and this weekend when I hook up my scanner I will send her a pic of the coin.

I'm happy....