Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

anybody get email offers from bgs?

Hello guys dont start ripin me for the bgs question. Just wondering if anybody gets the beckett bgs email offers Im looking for the one for the grading special at this weekends tri star show in frisco . Accidently deleted mine. I want to use there raw review this weekend on a few and then drop the good ones off at the psa booth. I need a print out of that email though. If anyone has that email can you forward it to me at iplaychoochoo2@sbcglobal.net it was an email for special price for 6.50 grading at this weekends show

Regards
Gary

Comments

• Options
    The promo was just for raw card review, and i dont think you need a code or coupon for it.
    www.sportsnutcards.com
    Specializing in Certified Autograph Cards, Rookies, Rare Inserts and other quality modern cards! Over 8000 Cards in stock now! Come visit our physical store located at 1210 Main St. Belmar ,NJ
  • Options
    didnt it say you needed a copy of the email?
  • Options
    athleticsfanathleticsfan Posts: 249 ✭✭✭
    The offer was for 10-day service @ $9 per card or onsite raw review at $6.50 per card with a 10 card minimum. email sent.
    A's World Championships-1910, 1911, 1913, 1929, 1930, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1989
  • Options
    Thanks athletic fan