Home Sports Talk
Options

Browns win coin flip will pick 3rd in the NFL draft

Bucs will pick 4th.

Comments

• Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Bucs will pick 4th. >>

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

The Yucs cant even get that right! image
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ONCE AGAIN, ITS THE YUCS!!!! Please get it right!!!
  • Options
    This is what, I, as a Browns fan have to cheer about. We won a friggin' coin toss to pick 3rd in the draft. Please pray for Cleveland sports fan.
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,498 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>This is what, I, as a Browns fan have to cheer about. We won a friggin' coin toss to pick 3rd in the draft. Please pray for Cleveland sports fan. >>

Hey if The Red Sox can win a World Series, ANYTHING in sports is possible. You gotta believe that.......image
  • Options
    dirtmonkeydirtmonkey Posts: 3,048 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>This is what, I, as a Browns fan have to cheer about. We won a friggin' coin toss to pick 3rd in the draft. Please pray for Cleveland sports fan. >>

Hey if The Red Sox can win a World Series, ANYTHING in sports is possible. You gotta believe that.......image >>

Nah, the Lions will suck for eternity... guaranteed.
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
    Sweet! The Browns won the third pick this year, and they will EARN the first pick next year! I'm actually a Browns fan too, but who's kidding who? We should just get used to losing in the last 60 seconds of just about every game!
  • Options
    kcballboykcballboy Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭
    Let's go easy on the Brown bashing guys. The last thing I need is to remember how really bad it was to lose to them this year.
    Travis
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jeffcbay- Herm Edwards, our lousy Chiefs coach, was scared to death to play the Browns in Cleveland this year. He said so on the Chiefs radio show the next day. I've never been so pissed at a coach in all my life. Instead of having the attitude that KC was going to go in and hammer Cleveland, he was scared to death. That attitude rubbed off on his players, and the Chiefs played like they were scared to death. Only one year and Herm really needs to go.
    DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.
  • Options
    keep the browns bashing goin..i like reading it, being from cincinnati im obviously a bengals fan but honestly dont have anything against them...but if they start winning i will! image

p.s. the Sucs lose again...big surprise!

almo
    life's a garden baby, dig it!
  • Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As an avid Jets fan, I can sincerely say without reservation that Herm Edwards is one of the most overrated head coaches in the NFL. How he got KC to pony up the bucks they did is beyond belief almost.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grote- Carl Peterson, Chiefs GM, hired Herm because he is a close personal friend. Same reason he hired Dick Vermeil before Herm. He only hires friends. Next coach of the Chiefs will probably be Carl Peterson's barber.

DISCLAIMER FOR BASEBAL21
    In the course of every human endeavor since the dawn of time the risk of human error has always been a factor. Including but not limited to field goals, 4th down attempts, or multiple paragraph ramblings on a sports forum authored by someone who shall remain anonymous.