Home Sports Talk

Does this make you a moron?

kcballboykcballboy Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭
Pacman Jones was flashing $81,000 cash at a strip club and, guess what, trouble ensued.

I think this is probably one of the dumbest things I have ever heard of someone doing.

Pacman

Edited: The whole scene does sound pretty funny though, strippers fighting over piles of cash while Motley Crue blares in the background. image
Travis

Comments

• gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Pacman Jones was flashing $81,000 cash at a strip club and, guess what, trouble ensued.

I think this is probably one of the dumbest things I have ever heard of someone doing.

Pacman

Edited: The whole scene does sound pretty funny though, strippers fighting over piles of cash while Motley Crue blares in the background. image >>

The 'whole scene' thing ended up getting a bouncer paralyzed. Not funny...
  • kcballboykcballboy Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭
    I didn't say the gunfight sounded funny. I said the strippers fighting over the money sounded funny.
    Travis
  • perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definately a bad sceen all around. I got no problem with Pac-Man doing the stripper scene with that kind of loot but a complete moron for not setting up the right atmosphere for it, I meen rent a private room or something.
  • 1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    I don't see the humor either ...
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He'll be missing that money when he's 50. A fool and his money are soon parted...Didn't he pay a fortune to get his own car from a police auction after one of his boys got it impounded?
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yet another great role model for our young fans!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Yet another athlete causing trouble.......WOW, I'm totally shocked! First rule, never refer to any athlete as a roll model. That's why kids end up like they do, because people put that idea in their heads. I wonder if he has a built in contract bonus for having more arrests than interceptions this past season!
  • How exactly do you carry $81,000 in cash anyway? Even with hundred dollar bills, it's a huge stack.
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    never refer to any athlete as a roll model.

In case it wasn't entirely evident, I was being sarcastic in my previous post. "Pacman" Jones is about as far away from a "role model" as one can get! image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>How exactly do you carry $81,000 in cash anyway? Even with hundred dollar bills, it's a huge stack. >>

It was probably a bunch of $1s to make his stack look even bigger image
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    And all the while, back at home, poor Ms. Pacman sits at the kitchen table in the dark, the dots she prepared for dinner now cold, wondering where it all went so horribly wrong...
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !