Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Yzerman PSA 10 pictures as per request

Just received my 7-11 disc subs back and here are a few photos.
ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY HIGH GRADE 79/80 OPC HOCKEY !!! & Upper Deck "Ice Scripts" Cards

Comments

You know.....about 20 years ago I bought the Proof sheet of those that have the color separations.

I'd have to get it out and look, but, I think there are 5 different layers of color sheets to make the
    complete sheet. I think I paid about a hundred bucks, but, oh boy, I wonder what it would bring
    in auction? There are lots of HOFers on there including Gretzky.

Congrats on some great grades!

Tony
    KalineFan
  • I bet it brings alot of cash at auction. If you get a chance please post some pics I would love to see them.
    ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY HIGH GRADE 79/80 OPC HOCKEY !!! & Upper Deck "Ice Scripts" Cards

• Thanks for posting the pics for me Retro I havent figured out how to post them without links yet.

• << <i>Thanks for posting the pics for me Retro I havent figured out how to post them without links yet. >>

Thanks for sharing the scans, they're nice cards.
    My Topps Heritage site.
  • baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭
    NICE
    gotta love the Captain!!!
    GO WINGS!!
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started