Home Sports Talk
Options

Let's see, who do we want to hire to take over the most talented team in the NFL?

gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭
Norv Turner?!?!

Comments

• Options

<< <i>Norv Turner?!?! >>

The Chargers missed an opportunity when they hung onto Marty too long after the playoff loss. If they had doubts about him they
    should have fired him immediately when the pool of good candidates was larger.
  • Options

<< <i>Norv Turner?!?! >>

No doubt that have contacted Bill Cowher but I doubt he would go for it.
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Let's see, who do we want to hire to take over the most talented team in the NFL? >>

Oh sorry, I thought this thread was gonna be about the Bucs, Gruden's Gang, The Pewter Pansies

Where is Joey anyway?
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,716 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Let's see, who do we want to hire to take over the most talented team in the NFL? >>

Oh sorry, I thought this thread was gonna be about the Bucs, Gruden's Gang, The Pewter Pansies

Where is Joey anyway? >>

Joey's too ashamed to post about his Bucs anymore. Bucs may not win 3 games this coming season and Gruden should be the first NFL head coach fired. No future for the Bucs and Joe knows it. He's probably considering changing the joestalin to another CU ID and coming back maybe as a Bears fan since they were in the Super Bowl. Stalin's nothing more than a bandwagon jumper.

-
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,482 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please get it right fellas, they are called the YUC's. And yes they are awful and will continue to be awful, I can see it now.....Kevin with a thousand yard stare with a hand gripped to another frosty at Joeys lakeside Tavern wondering if his Yucs will ever be a contender again.
  • Options
    Why dont we give Stalin a little credit...He's a Bucs fan- I'm a Rams fan, others are fans of teams who dont fair well every season (Eagles,Cowboys,Raiders, ect...) A True fan is someone who puts their heart and soul into their team in good times and in bad times...

Those poor Eagle fans lol j/k
    Looking to Trade and Buy Tony Romo GU/Autos/RCS
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    How can Philly fan come on here and honestly talk about the bucs when they have made his team look bad year after year after year. We
    beat them with Brad Johnson and we beat them with Bruce Gradkowski...how much more can they take? I mean Ronde Barber OWNS
    the Philly offense.

and since I guess this topic was about the Steeler then lets review them:

1) Ben was a one hit wonder, actually that one hit was against that women's car when he fell off his tricycle!
    2) Bettis is gone and Willie Parker just doesn't want to get hit.
    3) Hines Ward has shut it down PERIOD
    4) Pitt has NO defense, even the Brownies are going over top of them.

JS
  • Options
    Cower is the top prospect for many teams. He did not get it done, but he was also not the exec of football operations. Correct me if I am wrong. I like his attitude.
    "A man's got to know his limitations...." Dirty Harry

Unfocused, impulsive collector of everything ...
  • Options
    I love Bill Cower, he would be a great fit for any franchise. I think he has a nice blend of a Players coach and a guy who is capable of getting the job done. He will be back IMO
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    Bill should of went John Elway last year and left when he was on top, then we could all sit around and say what a great coach he
    was even though many of the years Pitt sucked.

JS
  • Options

<< <i>Bill should of went John Elway last year and left when he was on top, then we could all sit around and say what a great coach he
    was even though many of the years Pitt sucked.

JS >>

Never as bad as the present day YUC's though.

Thanks