Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Mastro + VintageCardPrices. com

Mastro Auctions Partners With VintageCardPrices.com

The hobby today is so much more than just "collecting", it's an investment. The most successful investor is the informed investor, and Mastro Auctions realizes that the best, most satisfied collector is an informed collector. To help achieve that goal, Mastro Auctions is pleased to announce that we are partnering with the hobby's latest and greatest pricing service - VintageCardPrices.com! This partnership offers participating bidders the ability to follow currently offered auction lots as well as final prices realized from closed sales. VintageCardPrices.com provides up-to-date, accurate, and reliable sales results for over 140,000 baseball, football, basketball, hockey, and boxing cards from the 19th Century up to the year 1989! Discover for yourself VintageCardPrices's innovative "My Collection" feature, which allows you, the hobbyist, to input and track the value of YOUR personal collection, and receive automatic updates of your collection's value every time there is a sale.

You'll never miss out on that elusive card again with VintageCardPrices.com's "Want List" feature, which lets you create a list of cards you want and alerts you when one becomes available.

Never again be the victim of outdated prices, or information based on speculation. With VintageCardPrices.com, listed values are always up-to-the-minute and based on actual sales from participating major hobby auction houses and web sites!

A small monthly fee entitles you to all of this and much more! Whether you collect for pure enjoyment, or for financial security, you owe it to yourself to sign up with VintageCardPrices.com today!

This is great that a industry leader would embrace a new company and it's technology to bring to it's clientele. Now we just need to get PSA on board.
If they are in the Hall they are in my collection

Comments

• Options
    JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭
    This is what PSA needs to replace their SMR with...
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options
    Jas:

That is a great idea, hopefully CU is listening, I'm sure they could work a deal with them and just include the membership in our annual fee and shoot us to that website for pricing.

Peace

Doug
    Trying to complete 1970 psa set.
    45% complete.
  • Options
    calaban7calaban7 Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭
    I'm not afraid of outdated pricing as I am of doctored cards. I hope they list the prices for the cards that the doctor made the "HOUSE CALL" . Its really nice to have a good idea as to the market value of what one is looking for.
    " In a time of universal deceit , telling the truth is a revolutionary act " --- George Orwell
  • Options
    pcpc Posts: 743
    mastro, yeah i trust them
    hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Money is your ticket to freedom.
  • Options
    kobykoby Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    Mastro should have devoted the energy to addressing concerns about card alterations and crease removals in the hobby.
  • Options
    jayhawkejayhawke Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Mastro should have devoted the energy to addressing concerns about card alterations and crease removals in the hobby. >>

imageimage