Home Sports Talk
Options

Uh Oh - Bridgette's knocked up

Brian48Brian48 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭
Talk about new distractions for the Patriots '07 seasons. Tom, you should have been more careful. I'm sure Giselle is real happy about this image

IT'S BRADY BABY FOR 'SIXY' STAR

<< <i>February 18, 2007 -- BRIDGET Moynahan, the star of ABC's "Six Degrees," is expecting and the father is New England Patriot All-Pro quarterback Tom Brady, although the couple is no longer together.

Moynahan, 36, is more than three months along and "healthy and excited" about the impending arrival, said her spokeswoman, Christina Padadopoulos.

She and Brady dated for two years before breaking up in December.

"They were both very focused on their careers," a pal told the Boston Globe at the time of the split. "She was putting a lot into 'Six Degrees,' he into the Patriots. It was just really hard to make it work."

Brady, 29, has lately been seen squiring around supermodel Gisele Bundchen, 26, and was spotted coming and going from the Brazilian bombshell's SoHo apartment building. Bundchen, in turn, was seen hanging around the Patriots' locker room after a game last month.

This will be the first child for both Moynahan and Brady, whose bid to reach a fourth Super Bowl was cut short last month by another star QB, the Colts' Peyton Manning. >>

Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it was bound to happen. Tuff decision...stay with Giselle or go back with Moynahan? I wish I had that problem image
  • Options
    Since I can't bring myself to live vicariously through Tom Brady I am beginning to genuinely dislike him. image

imageimage
  • Options
    Allright, Im sorry but I HAVE to go with Giselle.
  • Options
    mkg809mkg809 Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    "She was putting a lot into 'Six Degrees,' he into the Patriots.

Apparently he put a little in her also.
  • Options
    estangestang Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭
    The one on the left is way hotter than the one on the right. Softer features...
    Enjoy your collection!
    Erik
  • Options

<< <i>The one on the left is way hotter than the one on the right. Softer features... >>

HUH?
  • Options
    imageimage
    succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies
  • Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • Options
    estangestang Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭
    Not the far left! The girl on the left (in the black dress). I think she's better looking based upon those 2 pictures. Give me 2 different pictures and you may get a different answer.

I don't know Giselle from a gazelle...or whatever their names are...

Enjoy your collection!
    Erik
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,534 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Not the far left! The girl on the left (in the black dress). I think she's better looking based upon those 2 pictures. Give me 2 different pictures and you may get a different answer.

I don't know Giselle from a gazelle...or whatever their names are... >>

Uh-huh, sure. I hate you.

-- Tim Hardaway
  • Options
  • Options
    Thank god. I thought you meant Bridgette Nielsen.

• Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This just in...Brady has hired Giselle to be the Nanny.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Not the far left! The girl on the left (in the black dress). I think she's better looking based upon those 2 pictures. Give me 2 different pictures and you may get a different answer.

I don't know Giselle from a gazelle...or whatever their names are... >>

Uh-huh, sure. I hate you.

-- Tim Hardaway >>

• Options
    Brady dates a chick for 3 years, then breaks up with her right after he finds out she's pregnant. Scumbag.

But a friend of Moynahan said, "Please. They dated for three years and they broke up in December - right around the time he found out she was pregnant and he immediately started dating Gisele Bundchen. Who's the gross one here?" A rep for Moynahan said, "We got calls [about the pregnancy] and confirmed them, but he did get a heads-up." Brady is meanwhile in Paris with Bundchen , who will walk in the Dolce & Gabbana show in Milan next week. According to Brazilian gossip Anderson Antunes of Web site Glamurama, Bundchen has gained 14 pounds to weigh enough to be able to walk in the show.
  • Options
    Typical NY fan. If you're going to post supermarket he-said, she-said story tags, I'd suggest you post the whole thing and not selectively pick out the parts that support your dislike of Brady. From the same "news" article:

<< <i>Tom Brady, the quarterback for the New England Patriots, started dating Gisele Bundchen when he found out his ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan was 3-months pregnant.

Tom Brady's friends, however, claim Bridget didn't even call Tom to warn him that she was announcing her pregnancy on a column in The Post on Sunday.

A pal claims, "Bridget didn't even bother to tell him she was going to go public with this."

It's also being said that 36-year-old Bridget "may have gotten pregnant on purpose," and "It's a little suspicious." >>

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_21265156.shtml
  • Options
    By the way, I'm in any way letting Brady off the hook on this. Regardless of whatever was the arrangement between those two, he screwed up by not being a little more careful. If if she claimed to have had it covered as far as protection goes, it's only common sense to use a condom.
  • Options
    good to see someone else reading the gossip columns in the Post image

Brady's been a tough guy to take shots at the last few years, gotta take em when you can get em...

• Options
    kcballboykcballboy Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭
    Before we go character bashing, lets not forget that he was with her for 3 years. It would've been poor character if he had just hooked up with her one night and got her pregnant. We really have to take into account the generally crazy nature of women. Who knows, she could have frozen some of his boys way back when they started dating and then used them to conveniently get knocked up when she knew she was on the way out. I've seen it a million times.

Perhaps she read "K-Fed's Guide to Lifetime Security." image

Travis
  • Options
    actually, I think being with someone for three years and them ditching them after they're pregnant makes you a much bigger tool than not wanting to be with a one night stand.

<< <i>Who knows, she could have frozen some of his boys way back when they started dating and then used them to conveniently get knocked up when she knew she was on the way out. I've seen it a million times. >>

Not sure this is too likely. Outside of soap operas, I've never seen this happen to anyone...
  • Options
    kcballboykcballboy Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭
    Agreed that if he did dump her because she was pregnant, then he's an a-hole. But as we don't know for sure we shouldn't judge. ESPN is reporting that he's excited to be a dad. Doesn't say if he's excited to be a dad with her but that's just a minor detail.

Travis
  • Options
    kobykoby Posts: 1,699 ✭✭
    Athletes live charmed lives.
  • Options
    Lets not get too carried away here. Brady and Moynahan broke up and like EVERYONE else they went through their "break-up sex" and she got knocked up, when they found out, he had already started a relationship with Giselle. Dont spin it like he found out she was pregnant and dumped her, he will be a father and obviously child support wont be a freaking issue.
  • Options
    SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 11,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He may be a great quarterback, but his actions in getting his girlfriend (no ex girlfriend) pregnant (even if she is a beautiful actress) shows that he is stupid, immoral or both. Oh well, for those who care about such things, just wait for the tabloids to present the "untold story" of the dispute over child support.
  • Options

<< <i>He may be a great quarterback, but his actions in getting his girlfriend (no ex girlfriend) pregnant (even if she is a beautiful actress) shows that he is stupid, immoral or both. Oh well, for those who care about such things, just wait for the tabloids to present the "untold story" of the dispute over child support. >>

You are kidding right? It takes two to tangle incase you did not know that. As far as immoral or stupid goes who are you to call anyone that got their girlfriend pregnant? Seriously? I would say a good ammount of people would not be around today if their parents did not do the same "immoral or Stupid" thing themselves. Get real....PLEASE.
  • Options

<< <i>Who knows, she could have frozen some of his boys way back when they started dating and then used them to conveniently get knocked up when she knew she was on the way out. I've seen it a million times. >>

Great.

Now the kid has two Dads.

Tom Brady and...

...a turkey baster. image

• Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    Nobody ecer accused Brady of being a genius, I like Moynahan, there are much hotter Brazilians than Gizelle
  • Options
    Baby Brady and Dad

• Options

<< <i> I like Moynahan, there are much hotter Brazilians than Gizelle >>

Maybe so, but I would be willing to bet under the right circumstances you would not say that to her face....image....image
  • Options
    Wonder if the kid's giblets will come in a bag. image

<< <i>Baby Brady and Dad

image >>

• Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i> I like Moynahan, there are much hotter Brazilians than Gizelle >>

Maybe so, but I would be willing to bet under the right circumstances you would not say that to her face....image....image >>

I dunno, that is an approach I hadn't thought of. I am jsut waiting for the right moment with Alessandra did I mention I became fluent in brazilian portuguese?

• Options
    Alessandras got NOTHING on Giselle, no way.
  • Options

<< <i>Alessandras got NOTHING on Giselle, no way. >>

to each their own! At least we won't fight when all four of us go out
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Alessandras got NOTHING on Giselle, no way. >>

to each their own! At least we won't fight when all four of us go out[/q

You are correct sir!
  • Options
    Perhaps a better pic of Giselle would help -

• Options
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    : wipes slobber off keyboard :

This thread is so going to go *poof* image
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options

<< <i>: wipes slobber off keyboard :

This thread is so going to go *poof* image >>

So am I....cya