Thanks for looking.

-David

Comments

• Options
    MrSpudMrSpud Posts: 4,498 ✭✭✭
    they look nice
  • Options
    very nice looking.
    my ebay items BST transactions/swaps/giveaways with: Tiny, raycyca,mrpaseo, Dollar2007,Whatafind, Boom, packers88, DBSTrader2, 19Lyds, Mar327, pontiacinf, ElmerFusterpuck.
  • Options
    i assume those are the auction pics? nice and clear.
    looks like a nice pickup
  • Options
    speetyspeety Posts: 5,424
    They look pretty nice image
    Want to buy an auction catalog for the William Hesslein Sale (December 2, 1926). Thanks to all those who have helped us obtain the others!!!

• Options
    What did you pay? The 1919-S has a decent strike for the date.
  • Options
    The 1919S was $19.05 and the 1919P was $18.49. The seller has some nice Lincolns.
  • Options

<< <i>The seller has some nice Lincolns >>

(he said, quoting himself)
    Emphasis on "some". Most have distracting hits and some appear to be laquered.
  • Options
    LincolnCentManLincolnCentMan Posts: 5,347 ✭✭✭✭
    Emphasis on "some". Most have distracting hits and some appear to be laquered.

The problem with his pics is that they are too small. He sends larger pics on request, though. I didnt request any for these. He had a couple of other dates that I would have went for, but they sold earlier in the day with the BIN. I saw some of the one's that appeared to have problems. The 26-S the dude had stuck out like a sore thumb. I have bought from this seller, before however. He's always been polite and very sociable. The few coins I have returned were met with no hassles.

I'll try to remember to post update-pics when they get here for everyone to compair.

-David
  • Options
    I'll definately add him to my favorites. Some of his coins are worth a serious look and the two you purchased appear to be all original and not messed with.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file