Home PCGS Set Registry Forum

Registry Worthy Roosies For Sale

I've got a few extra Roosies available and a number of them are Registry worthy...MS67, MS66FB and MS67FB.
Prices include shipping and insurance with 7 day return if not pleased. Personal checks accepted. Please PM if interested or e-mail: sgreen15@cfl.rr.com

Thanks for looking,
Jim

1953-D PCGS MS67FB...$400

1953-S PCGS MS66FB...$195

1958-D PCGS MS67FB...$210

1949-S PCGS MS67...$150

1952-S PCGS MS67...$SOLD

1957-D PCGS MS67...$110

1957-D PCGS MS67...$SOLD

1952-D PCGS MS66FB...$SOLD

1958-D PCGS MS66FB...$SOLD
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Comments

• labloverlablover Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still a few remaining...image
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
  • labloverlablover Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last week before they're sent to auction...
  • RBinTexRBinTex Posts: 4,328
    Aren't there "no ttt" rules in effect? image
  • seanqseanq Posts: 8,568 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Aren't there "no ttt" rules in effect? image >>

Your point is valid, in that two bumps over the course of a month probably violates the letter of the rule, but to me it doesn't violate the spirit. If he'd just copied the info from the old post and pasted it into a new one, would anyone have noticed / cared?

Sean Reynolds
    Incomplete planchets wanted, especially Lincoln Cents & type coins.

"Keep in mind that most of what passes as numismatic information is no more than tested opinion at best, and marketing blather at worst. However, I try to choose my words carefully, since I know that you guys are always watching." - Joe O'Connor