Home Metal Detecting
Options

City park is still giving it up

I hit the park this morning like I always do. The park I hunted for the VTH. Besides coinage, I found another silver ring. This is a skull ring that's .925. And I found this bracelet that's .925. The bracelet weighs 35 grams. Also, before I made it to the park I raked a handfull of stuff out of the Sav-on Drugs CoinStar. Three 1 Colon coins, a 10 centavo, and a 5 tav coin. Plus two tokens. When I first saw the 1 colon coins, I thought they were SBAs. Then I put my glasses on. image

imageimageimage

Comments

• Options
    DockwalliperDockwalliper Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭
    Restroom Token?

Thats a pisser.
  • Options
    Cool find's on the bracelet and ring.

HH,Tom
  • Options
    dcamp78dcamp78 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭

<< <i>Restroom Token?

Thats a pisser. >>

Big Dave
    -------------------------
    Good trades with: DaveN, Tydye, IStillLikeZARCoins, Fjord, Louie, BRdude
    Good buys from: LordMarcovan, Aethelred, Ajaan, PrivateCoinCollector, LindeDad, Peaceman, Spoon, DrJules, jjrrww
    Good sale to: Nicholasz219
  • Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. The words "colon" and "restroom", right there in your hand. image

Way to go, Silvery One! Dig it, man! (Literally AND figuratively!)

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    Thanks guys. Yep, I made the connections with the coins and tokens. Just the thought of a coin being called a colon is, well I don't know what I could say here. Makes you want to wash your hands or something.

Gary
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    Nice silver!

<< <i>Just the thought of a coin being called a colon is, well I don't know what I could say here. Makes you want to wash your hands or something. >>

Analog Rules! Knobs and Switches are cool!
    imageimage
  • Options
    pocketpiececommemspocketpiececommems Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    The tokens are great! I don't find many in my area, and when I do they're almost always repeats. Mary
    Be Still and Know
  • Options
    Gary sure has that park nailed!

Cool thing is it is a self replenishing site. Coming up in April there will once again be 10,000 people roaming that park complete with vendors hawking their silver jewelry image

BTW Gary sorry about yestersay, as I've mentioned my schedule is so whacked out that even when I think i have a sure thing (as I thought Sat was) it never is. I never even made it to the homestead either image.

Have you ever hunted the site of last years "Thunder on the Lot"? Another two-day festival with some 10,000 people romping around a park. image
  • Options
    ZotZot Posts: 825 ✭✭✭
    Restroom token? image

That's quite some park you have there. Seems to be very productive on interesting jewelry! image
    Minelab: GPX 5000, Excalibur II, Explorer SE. White's: MXT, PI Pro
  • Options
    Mr. Z,
    Long time guy. How's it going?

Danny, got it on the calendar. "Thunder on the Lot" - June 10th. Yep, that's one of my favorite parks.
    imageimageimage