Home› Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins
Options

1991 American Gold Eagle $10 - PCGS MS70 (pop 2)

1991 American Gold Eagle $10

mintage (36,100)

PCGS MS70
pop 2


Link

updated Link: CLICKY


image


image

Comments

  • Options
    image
  • Options
    image
  • Options
    last day
  • Options
    TheNumishTheNumish Posts: 1,628 ✭✭
    Should be very interesting to see what this coin brings. If the guys who need it see it I wouldn't be suprised if it brings 7-10K. I think there are only two that have been graded by PCGS. I graded the first one and sold it privately to another dealer. Wish I put it on ebay. I really think Superior could have done a much better job in the description. At least give the population. Geez.
  • Options
    yea i know what you mean. they gave the pop description for an NGC70 set of age's... couldnt bother with this one?
    oh well, its a few hours away n im getting anxious =)
  • Options
    last one
    few hours left
    updated : Link
Sign In or Register to comment.