Home Coin Swaps, Tags and Giveaways
Options

Does Not Hurt to Ask!!

This is a request above and beyond what some may find believeable but here goes: My landlady/roommate threw me into the streets for
basically having a liver disease that is not transferreable from person to person, even through sexual contact. For example Mickey Mantle had it, Evil Knievel lives with it etc. etc. She was of a low IQ and believed somehow she could have "caught" this from me, the fact of the matter is that I got it like Mantle and Evil from alcoholism years ago. I have not drank in almost 20 years. To get to the point, I use to wear a 1910 Indian $10 Double Eagle I think its what it is called around my neck for years. Until I got briefly married to a nurse with mental problems who beat me and never missed and opportunity to rip this beloved heirloom off my neck (hence I was rooming with the other nut, I lost my house in the divorce) during the move, GEE, everything cept that Eagle which was now in a bag awaiting repair was missing!! Man I loved that Eagle, I mean people knew me by it, if I got a hair cut or changed the kind of clothes I was wearing people would know me by this. I am a BIG collector of rare autographs and have a bunch I am about to Ebay or frame, some are REDHOT!! I have one of Cher almost nude in Chains!! I am afraid this may be too hot for Ebay even. But heres the thing, condition is irrelavant on this thing as it is subject to being torn off my neck again or lost, as any sort of jewerly I use to have some BUs that never saw light of day, but this thing I bought at a coin show during the Gold slumps around the year 2000/02, when Gold was at about $265 an ounce, I could never afford this again., If anyone out there had a less than perfect one, one I could use to wear around my neck again, so I can feel whole again. Maybe we could trade some hot autographs or something, anything, maybe you got one you know you can't ever move. I have 100% feedback on Ebay with 100 sales. I sure could use this coin. Maybe I could make a deal with someone where I broker some coins on Ebay for them, I am very good at this and developing website possibly. We could barter some time, I teach Web Creation and E-Commerce at an International University, If you've ever had something beloved like this taken from you, you certainly know what I am
going through on top of knowing I have a short life span as it is. Can you help? I know if I read this I would emphasis with that person so much, and would if I could. Anyway here is a grovel for a less than perfect, a Good or Good minus, just as long as the Indian, Eagle. Date are visible. PLease email me at timewaitsforno1@yahoo.com

- Thanks

David

Comments