Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

My coin collection

All reasonable offers considered. I just went into my "vault" and this is my stash.

This is a quarter
This is also a quarter
Here's a dime
another quarter
This is a nickel
And here's a penny

Comments

• Options
    pharmerpharmer Posts: 8,355

<< <i>All reasonable offers considered. I just went into my "vault" and this is my stash.

This is a quarter
    This is also a quarter
    Here's a dime
    another quarter
    This is a nickel
    And here's a penny
    image >>

You sure you want to part with all that?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Apropos of the coin posse/aka caca: "The longer he spoke of his honor, the tighter I held to my purse."

• Options
    CRISS CROSS
    "Everyday above ground is a good day"

• Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will offer you 91 cents, delivered, only if you accept PayPal. I do not care to spend the money for a stamp.
  • Options
    This is all change I received from people under 5 feet tall. Does this add any collectibility?
  • Options
    commoncents05commoncents05 Posts: 10,078 ✭✭✭
    hang on a sec, i'm looking up wholesale prices in the greysheet.

-Paul
    Many Quality coins for sale at http://www.CommonCentsRareCoins.com
  • Options
    DieClashDieClash Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭
    Man I've got to stop drinking and posting on these boards late at night. The more I look at that collection the fuzzier my visions gets. imageimageimage
    "Please help us keep these boards professional and informative…. And fun." - DW
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BONGO HURTLES ALONG THE RAIN SODDEN HIGHWAY OF LIFE ON UNDERINFLATED BALD RETREAD TIRES
  • Options
    TwincamTwincam Posts: 814 ✭✭

<< <i>I will offer you 91 cents, delivered, only if you accept PayPal. I do not care to spend the money for a stamp. >>

Dam...I was all set to bid...and somebody already exceeded my max...
  • Options
    You crack me up.

Ok, enough with the lies. You should become a comedian or stick to your cards. image
  • Options
    Cam40Cam40 Posts: 8,146
  • Options
    itsnotjustmeitsnotjustme Posts: 8,777 ✭✭✭
    I think this thread should be moved, but I can't say where to.....
    Give Blood (Red Bags) & Platelets (Yellow Bags)!
  • Options

<< <i>All reasonable offers considered. I just went into my "vault" and this is my stash.

This is a quarter
    This is also a quarter
    Here's a dime
    another quarter
    This is a nickel
    And here's a penny
    image >>

Let me guess -- you paid $29.95 for the entire lot through Littleton Coin Company and are hoping to make at least half of it back. Correct?
    Lurking proudly on internet forums since 2001
  • Options
    DUIGUYDUIGUY Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭

<< <i>This is all change I received from people under 5 feet tall. Does this add any collectibility? >>

image I wish I had this kind of time to be this bored ! image
    “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly."

- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106-43 BC
  • Options
    rheddenrhedden Posts: 6,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's Bid on that '81 quarter? Oh wait, here, let me whip out my 1996 Greysheet. Hmmm, you owe me $50 just for the time I spent looking at it.
  • Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats the date on that Dime? Also does it have FB's?

Later, Paul.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    I almost forgot to show my "vault". Here she is. Her name is Wendy.

• Options
    TCoinsTCoins Posts: 566 ✭✭
    Why do your pictures get progressively fuzzy?
  • Options
    DieClashDieClash Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Why do your pictures get progressively fuzzy? >>

Actually I thought it was the sauce. I had no idea they were actually getting fuzzier in reality. You should stop drinking already. image
    "Please help us keep these boards professional and informative…. And fun." - DW
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BONGO HURTLES ALONG THE RAIN SODDEN HIGHWAY OF LIFE ON UNDERINFLATED BALD RETREAD TIRES
  • Options
    Wendy is clearer than the dime. I think so, anyway. It's dark inside my home--I don't have a bulb over 20 watts. And so with the flash, things get too bright, and without it they are blurred. Perhaps tomorrow I will go outdoors but I'm not sure if I am ready for that yet.
  • Options
    rec78rec78 Posts: 5,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I raise the bid to 92 cents delivered but only if you through in Wendy as a bonus for reading this idiotic thread.
  • Options
    Hello Charlie Brown. I was thinking if I save a whole quarter every month I will have a completed roll and make big $$$$ on ebay when the time comes. I am not sure what the going rate is for my treasures but I have about 10,000 morgan dollars that I didnt think looked nearly as shiney as the coins I showed so anyway those are just in a big trashbag for now. Only the shiniest makes it into my vault.
  • Options
    rec78rec78 Posts: 5,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In that case i raise the bid to 93 cents delivered but only if you give a grade guarentee of at least MS65 on the second quarter.------- image

I am high bidder, SO I WIN!!!!!!!!image
  • Options
    Dennis88Dennis88 Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭
    You should hire a safe at the bank for those treasures!!

Dennisimage
  • Options
    lkrarecoinslkrarecoins Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭
    i'll trade you my sisters phone # for the whole lot image
    In Loving Memory of my Dad......My best friend, My inspiration, and My Coin Collecting Partner

"La Vostra Nonna Ha Faccia Del Fungo"
  • Options
    OuthaulOuthaul Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>CRISS CROSS >>

Just throw Momma from the train.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>CRISS CROSS >>

Just throw Momma from the train. >>

You win! Late last night that movie popped into my head, and I remember Danny DeVito showing Billy Crystal his "coin collection". He pulls out a tub, and begins revealing his prized treasures... "this is a quarter, this is also a quarter, and here's another quarter, a dime, etc..." he goes on to say "this is change my daddy gave me". Of course, that movie is 20 years old now so maybe his collection is finally worth something.
  • Options
    JRoccoJRocco Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of those coins is an incredibly rare variety worth more than you know...

and I am not going to tell you which one.......unless you give me a dollar firstimage
    Some coins are just plain "Interesting"
  • Options

<< <i>One of those coins is an incredibly rare variety worth more than you know...

and I am not going to tell you which one.......unless you give me a dollar firstimage >>

Tell you what, you give me a dollar, and you can have the entire lot, and you never have to tell me which one is indredibly rare or why.
  • Options
    JRoccoJRocco Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good come back basestealer.
    Hey while you are here let me go OT at the risk of......I don't know-just a high riskimage

I see that you are a card guy so let me ask you....I have a set of 1954 (I think) Brooklyn Dodger 5X7 club cards (the ones with the autographs) in absolute perfect condition----are these sought after or are they only collected by a small collector base?
    Some coins are just plain "Interesting"
  • Options
    mcheathmcheath Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭
    I bought "Throw Moma from the Train" new on vhs for $2.00 the other day. It took more than half my collection but it was well worth it.
  • Options
    Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you combine shipping

Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    By "vault", you must mean playing pocket pool.image
  • Options
    JeremyDie1JeremyDie1 Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights