Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

2006 heritage FOOTBALL master set in new ultro pro binder and pages for sale or trade

I have TWO MASTER SETS extra to sell or trade

I will take 135.00 or 250.00 for both sets and you pay actual shipping

You get master sets with all base inserts and all SP's in new ultra pro binders and new pages! These set is loaded with rookies and we all know how truly tough it is to build these sets!

I have about 4000 extra heritage SP's, base cards, chromes, refractors etc.

If you want a package deal to make some money on ebay or in your store I can sell the whole lot to a dealer or collector where you can make some money

I will consider trades as well!

I am working hard on the auto set and black refractor set so if you have any let me know!
Would love to trade for those!
** Working on the following sets-2013 Spectra Football Hall of Fame 50th Anniversary Autograph set, 2015 Spectra Football Illustrious Legends Autograph set, 2014-15 Hall of Fame Heroes autograph set. **

Comments

• Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    Oops! I just realized that they are football and not baseball.

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    I'm interested in the extra NY Giants(rookies/inserts/commons/refractors). Also, let me know if you'd be interested in trading one of these sets?
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils
    1950s-1960s Topps NY Giants Team cards