Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Talk about junk news.........

relicsncoinsrelicsncoins Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭✭✭
and junk for sale for that matter.

JJ

Worthless crap!!
Need a Barber Half with ANACS photo certificate. If you have one for sale please PM me. Current Ebay auctions

Comments

• Options
    FredWeinbergFredWeinberg Posts: 5,726 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, and when all of these plated coins,
    of all denominations enter circulation,
    guess who gets the emails and phone
    calls about the Rare, Unique, Solid Gold
    or Error Nickel Planchets, or ????

Like American Idol, everyone thinks they're
    the owner of something special --Either
    a good singing voice, or real Error coins/
    Retired Collector & Dealer in Major Mint Error Coins & Currency since the 1960's.Co-Author of Whitman's "100 Greatest U.S. Mint Error Coins", and the Error Coin Encyclopedia, Vols., III & IV. Retired Authenticator for Major Mint Errors
    for PCGS. A 49+-Year PNG Member...A full numismatist since 1972, retired in 2022
  • Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,920 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>...these quarters will only grow in value as the years go by, so you'd better get them before they're gone." >>

• Options
    JJMJJM Posts: 7,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a "gold" colored 1998 Kennedy in the cash drawer today !!!!!
    👍BST's erickso1,cone10,MICHAELDIXON,TennesseeDave,p8nt,jmdm1194,RWW,robkool,Ahrensdad,Timbuk3,Downtown1974,bigjpst,mustanggt,Yorkshireman,idratherbgardening,SurfinxHI,derryb,masscrew,Walkerguy21D,MJ1927,sniocsu,Coll3tor,doubleeagle07,luciobar1980,PerryHall,SNMAM,mbcoin,liefgold,keyman64,maprince230,TorinoCobra71,RB1026,Weiss,LukeMarshall,Wingsrule,Silveryfire, pointfivezero,IKE1964,AL410, Tdec1000, AnkurJ,guitarwes,Type2,Bp777,jfoot113,JWP,mattniss,dantheman984,jclovescoins,Collectorcoins,Weather11am,Namvet69,kansasman,Bruce7789,ADG,Larrob37
  • Options
    FullStrikeFullStrike Posts: 4,353 ✭✭✭
    Those companies need to offer a subscription to a "price guide" on their precious rarities. If they post escalating prices month after month, everyone will be happy. Except for the poor slob dealer who tries to tell the mark their coins are completly unwanted by real coin collectors. image

• Options
    It's sad really, because when they wake up, they have a worthless defaced piece of junk.

I think this is worse, by a factor of ten, than Littleton or Shop-At-Home that may sell overpriced proof sets or common Morgans. They are still scamming the uninitiated, but at least when those folks wake up to the fact that they paid too much, they still have an OK coin.

The customers of " ...colorized, holographic, and two-toned versions of all the State Quarters ..." just have garbage.

Rex

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file