Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Autographs
Options

hello?

Anybody out there?
"Don't talk like an ignarosis."

I specialize in Wisconsin currency! Looking for information on WI national banknotes. Census stands at 12,318 notes.

**"Wisconsin National Bank Notes - 2nd Edition" is out!!!" Only $20PPd!!!

Comments

• Options
    MICHAELDIXONMICHAELDIXON Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I check the site daily.
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    PipestonePetePipestonePete Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I check periodically.....what do you guys collect? I collect history, NASA, Beatles, etc.
  • Options
    I collect anything. I have Sports, movie stars, etc. My favorite is an autographed script from the pilot episode of L.A. Law. And...a Phil Niekro autogrphed card.
    Spring National Battlefield Coin Show is September 5-7, 2024 at the Eisenhower Hotel in Gettysburg, PA. WWW.AmericasCoinShows.com
  • Options
    this is board is not used very often huh? so you guys have anything for trade?

almo
    life's a garden baby, dig it!
  • Options
    ps i LOVE red green
    life's a garden baby, dig it!
  • Options
    It isn't used very often.
  • Options
    imageimage
    succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies
  • Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • Options
    Wakey wakey...Magikbilly is back to talk autographs It has only been 5 years. Tons for trade tons for sale Garland to Swanson, Leigh to Crawford to Burton, Brando and Bowie and on to vintage Hollywood cast sets and so on including early TV (vintage 1955 Honeymooners sets etc.). Also lower priced nice stuff like Ed Asner and Kevin McCarthy and so on. NO SPORTS THOUGH. Nothing modern with very few exceptions. Looking forward to trading stories and more I don't know if there is an archive for this page, but a lot of my old posts used to be here. Lots of good "spot the fakes" and other education/fun stuff. image

Best wishes,
    Eric
  • Options
    magikbilly,
    Do you have a website or pictures?
  • Options
    Hi Michael,

No. I am having hard time these last few days with some problems. I will be more availbale soon. Perhaps you reemember me? I remember you. I used to be a member when there was an OF. I used to collect (and started again) Proof dimes - Seatred to Roosevelt. You may recall the wood box posts by me and Mr. Spud or the 1895 not-Proof Morgan dollar discussion. I did not know you collect autographs. Feel free to PM me.

Best wishes,
    Eric
  • Options
    Ah, yes! The good ole days whenever we had the open forum! I miss Monkapop and the boys!
  • Options
    PatchesPatches Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Hi Michael,

If you like, send me some of your "wants" and I will see what I have. Or I can just tell you what I have got. Or we can just trade scans and stories. image

Best wishes for the New Year,
    Eric