Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

a couple of toned "1964" canadians

bought 2 plastic tubes of 1964 canadian silver dollars the other day over the counter,one of these was on top and the other on the bottom,one of them looks pretty cool except for the fingerprint.....

Comments

• Options
    mcheathmcheath Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭
    Nice I love toned canadian coins.
  • Options
    thanks,i was starting to get a complex,did'nt know if it was me or nobody cared about recent or canadian toned coins,i'm not a tone collector but i thought this was neat,thanks again! if you are interested in these let me know,again i'm not a tone collector,i bought them for melt, i'll just put them on ebay,make a reasonable offer and there yours....eric
    and i'm not on here to sell anything,i have learned more from you folks in the past several months about things that i've never even thought about, and i appreciate it,i'm a jeweler and enjoy coins,metals,gold silver,this forum has a ton of folks who are kind enough to share there expertise with others, anyway thanks for the reply!
  • Options
    TWQGTWQG Posts: 3,145 ✭✭

<< <i>did'nt know if it was me or nobody cared about recent or canadian toned coins >>

-You might get more replies if you started this thread in the World Coin Forum.
  • Options
    did't think of that,thanks

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file