Home Buy, Sell, & Trade - U.S. Coins

Time to finish up my Kennedy set: WTB BU 78-D, 82-D, 86-P, (85-P optional)

Hi everybody,

I'm almost done with my Kennedy set from circulation (until I start upgrading)! I've had it set aside for a while, but now I want to just buy the last 3 coins I need from someone. I need:

1978-D
1982-D
1986-P

and if someone has a 1985-P too, that would be great (mine's got an ugly spot - when I upgrade, I'm spending it - heh heh )

I'd like to buy all of the above 3 coins (and the 4th if you've got it too) from one person so I don't get beat up too bad on 3 separate shiping costs. If you've got them, PM me your price, please! The coins should be bright, haze-free, and around MS-63 to 64 - not perfect, but not too banged up. The rest of the set came from bank rolls and is white and about as nicely uncirculated as you can pull from circulation, I suppose. I'd like these to more or less match.

Comments

• PM sent.
  • pendragon1998pendragon1998 Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭
    Thanks to everyone who's PMed me so far. I've gotten several offers of partial sets, and one offer of a full set with some toning on one coin, which I'm considering. I'm looking for all three coins to be white, ideally, so if anyone else has got the three I'm looking for, I'm still looking around before I decide.

Also, if I was a little unclear in my first post, I'm looking for raw coins.

Thanks!
    -Michael
  • pendragon1998pendragon1998 Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭
    Last night before I decide. If you got 'em, let me know!