Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

WANT LIST

Want to buy the following cards for a fair price, please email me at gonblott@aol.com. I ONLY WANT THE FOLLOWING CARDS IN PSA 7 OR BETTER, WITH NO QUALIFERS! ALSO, NO REPRINT CARDS EITHER!Thanks, I can only pay through paypal.

Want List:

1) 2000 SP Authtentic Tom Brady

2) 1968 Johnny Bench RC

3) 1968 Nolan Ryan RC

4) Any Mickey Mantle/Roberto Clemente/Roger Maris card that is PSA 7 or better please let me know.

I will update this list in two days with more wants. Please if you can scan front and back of the cards you have and send me an email.

My very first post on this message board.

Comments

• Options
    Here is the clemente I am selling.

$425
    -Ryan
  • Options
    Hello, 1960 Clemente 7. I'll send a scan.
  • Options
    GonblottGonblott Posts: 1,951 ✭✭
    Yes, please!

Keep the emails coming guys! I really am after BENCH RC and RYAN RC most! But submit anything to my email gonblott@aol.com!
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭
    Here are 2 PSA 9 Bench rookies that recently went unsold. Perhaps you can contact the seller if you are interested:

Bench 9 # 1

Bench 9 # 2
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭
    Also, if you need some price references, the last 5 Bench 9 rookies to sell, starting with the most recent, went for:

$665, $647, $785, $832.63, $831
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    THANKS FOR THAT INFO! =P Still looking for more cards, I am buying and looking!
  • Options
    Anyone got a 1955 Clemente? What about Roger Maris rookie? Please keep me updated! Bought 6 cards already!
  • Options
    look at the centering on that #1 bench psa 9.no wonder it didn't sell.worst 9 i've seen in a long time.
  • Options
    WondoWondo Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭
    Are you doing odd ball? Here is a card in my store:

1971 Milk Duds Complete Box Clemente

Card is 1 of 9 at NrMt with only 1 graded higher!!
    Wondo

• Options

<< <i>Here is the clemente I am selling.

$425 >>

Do you have a back scan? thanks
  • Options
    Here is a scan of the back. I e-mailed it to you, too.

-Ryan
  • Options
    Please contact me about that clemente card you just posted with that back scan. My email is gonblott@aol.com

UPDATE

LOOKING FOR PSA 9 MINT or BETTER Michael Jordan RC 1986-1987

Looked on eBay but most are beckett or crappy scans. Please post scans and price.

• Options
    Anyone got a 1956 Mickey Mantle PSA 7 or better? Please NQ for this one. Email price, and 2 large scans front and back of card.

1968 nolan ryan as well!

gonblott@aol.com
  • Options
    No one has?
  • Options
    1955 Bowman Mantle now on too.