Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia
Options

1980 Gretzky PSA 9 Wanted... Other High Grade

I'm looking for a 1980 PSA 9 Gretzky OPC #250. Recently they have been offered on ebay and sold from between 280 - 350... Let me know if you're interested. I'm also looking for other high grade (PSA 10) cards.

Rob Ryan

rob66@excite.com
Collecting Gretzky PSA 10 Regular Issue Cards Only.

Comments

• Options
    Hey, do I get a finder's fee for this??? Ha ha ha......just kidding....here is one for sale ........I was thinking
    of buying myself but I have other fish to fry.....check it out...

Wayne Gretzky PSA 9 OPC 1980
  • Options
    Bump... Anyone even have a psa 9 1980 #250? These are apparently quite difficult to come by. What have others seen these sell for? I saw the one for sale on ebay now and want to avoid paying full SMR for a card.

Rob
  • Options
    Ladder7Ladder7 Posts: 1,221

<< <i> ...and want to avoid paying full SMR for a card.

Rob >>

Don't we all... Patience, another one will hit the block soon. Put it in your favorite search, these aren't all that rare. Have you considered the Topps version in a 9?
  • Options
    Bump... Still looking. Thanks
  • Options
    I have 3 of them..but not for sale..

The SMR is a joke for this card. That's why every one sells at or near book. This card should jump to $600 in the next couple of years.
  • Options
    No one have any off ebay suggestions or websites? I went to the Chicago Sun Times and only 4 booths even had Hockey. No Gretzky collector wants to take pity on me and hook me up? image Just checking again.

Rob
  • Options
    How about 1986 PSA #3 Gretzky in Topps or OPC? Any sellers out there?

Rob66@excite.com