Home Sports Talk
Options

Edgerrin James - no hard feelings toward the Colts

Article in USA Today. Says he is rooting for the Colts and predicts they will win. James lives in Miami in the offseason and will be spending
a lot of time hanging out with his old team during this week.

I suspect deep down inside that he wishes he never left the Colts last year as his chances of getting to the Super Bowl with the Cardinals
does not look real good right now.

Comments

• Options
    I think deep down inside the Colts also wish they never let him go. It is quite obvious to me that both James and the Colts are better off together.

Remember these Chuck Norris Facts

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
    2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
    3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris
  • Options
    BigRedMachineBigRedMachine Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭
    I was just thinking about that a couple of days ago.

I imagine he's kicking himself right now.

I doubt the Colts are though. Addai is going to be more than adequate for awhile, and they got about 6 years younger and a whole lot less on the payroll by letting him go.

James, on the other hand, was looking on heading to the Hall of Fame with a few more big seasons with the Colts. Now............???????
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember when the Colts and the Eagles took James and McNabb ahead of Ricky Williams in the draft? Certainly turned out they knew what they were doing.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Remember when the Colts and the Eagles took James and McNabb ahead of Ricky Williams in the draft? Certainly turned out they knew what they were doing. >>

: somehow defend Ricky here :

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    What do you mean? Williams had like 700 rushing yards in the CFL last year!!! (said totally sarcastically).
    Jay
  • Options
    James' still isn't done...and I can't help but think that the new coach in AZ will hopefully have some ideas how to make that team make use of its weapons. James did really begin to turn it on the second half of the season.

I think it worked out for both teams.
  • Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,768 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>What do you mean? Williams had like 700 rushing yards in the CFL last year!!! (said totally sarcastically).
    Jay >>

He probably had like 700 ounces (of the wacky weed) as well. LOL
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>What do you mean? Williams had like 700 rushing yards in the CFL last year!!! (said totally sarcastically).
    Jay >>

He probably had like 700 ounces (of the wacky weed) as well. LOL >>

That's 175 LBs if anyone is counting image
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If EDGE really cared about the Colts and all that garbage he would not have gone for the bigger $$$ in AZ, sure he prolly wishes he could have stayed with the colts..if they payed him enough. Its all about the GREENBACKS!!!!
  • Options
    WabittwaxWabittwax Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭
    Well, and I'm sure the weather has a little to do with it. Where would you rather spend winter?
  • Options
    How do we know that it was only Edge wanting more money? It's not as if the Colts don't have a long history of cutting long-standing and very productive RBs.

Dickerson, then Faulk, then Edge. A pattern emerges.