Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Late night topic..Nationals

When and where? I've never been. I would seriously tailgate for that puppy just to meet some of you guys. I think Zef or Gary needs to organize that since they are the bomb at organizing the rips!!!
Trying to complete:
2000 Bowman Chrome
2002 Topps Heritage NAP
2003 Topps Heritage chrome and seat relics
2006 Topps Heritage refractors and relics
2007 Topps Heritage refractors and relics
2008 Topps Heritage refractors and relics
2006 Topps Heritage and Topps Chrome football

Comments

• Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭
    I believe it's Cleveland this year, sometime in July (although don't quote me on that). In any case I'm planning on being there for the whole weekend, and I know that Mike (eyebone on the boards) is planning to come down from Toronto to attend. We're going to hook up at some point-- provided he makes it-- and I'm hoping to have the opportunity to put some more faces to the names over the weekend as well.
  • Options
    AllenAllen Posts: 7,165 ✭✭✭
    If it is Cleveland I would try to go for sure.
  • Options
    Cleveland for sure but it is in the beginning of August.
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭
    Pix of 'My Kids'

"How about a little fire Scarecrow ?"
  • Options
    fiveninerfiveniner Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭
    Cleveland 8/1 to 8/5 If all goes well I will be there.
    Tony(AN ANGEL WATCHES OVER ME)
  • Options
    ArchStantonArchStanton Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭
    I get a bonus in July. Cleveland is a little over two hours away. I am all up in there.

*ADDED BONUS this year: Ralphie's house from "A Christmas Story" is now open and fully functional as a tourist attraction just outside of town. Who can resist?
    Collector of 1976 Topps baseball for some stupid reason.
    Collector of Pittsburgh Pirates cards for a slightly less stupid reason.
    My Pirates Collection
  • Options
    RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    I will certainly be there. FYI, it's the same weekend as the Pro Football HOF Induction Ceremonies in Canton which is about an hour away. I'll be looking for overgraded and overpriced vintage, searched wax packs, and 1990 Donruss. image

Ron
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • Options
    I'll be looking for overgraded and overpriced vintage, searched wax packs, and 1990 Donruss.

Make sure you stop by my boothimage
    Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
  • Options
    RonBurgundyRonBurgundy Posts: 5,491 ✭✭✭
    I'll be the first one there!

Ron
    Ron Burgundy

Buying Vintage, all sports.
    Buying Woody Hayes, Les Horvath, Vic Janowicz, and Jesse Owens autographed items
  • Options
    eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I believe it's Cleveland this year, sometime in July (although don't quote me on that). In any case I'm planning on being there for the whole weekend, and I know that Mike (eyebone on the boards) is planning to come down from Toronto to attend. We're going to hook up at some point-- provided he makes it-- and I'm hoping to have the opportunity to put some more faces to the names over the weekend as well. >>

Hey there Boo.

I certainly plan on attending in Cleveland again this time 'round, and to meeting up with you--and other board members--for a visit. Hoping to leave a more lasting impression in Cleveland than I obviously left in Toronto......

David (aka Eyebone)
    "I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough
  • Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I believe it's Cleveland this year, sometime in July (although don't quote me on that). In any case I'm planning on being there for the whole weekend, and I know that Mike (eyebone on the boards) is planning to come down from Toronto to attend. We're going to hook up at some point-- provided he makes it-- and I'm hoping to have the opportunity to put some more faces to the names over the weekend as well. >>

Hey there Boo.

I certainly plan on attending in Cleveland again this time 'round, and to meeting up with you--and other board members--for a visit. Hoping to leave a more lasting impression in Cleveland than I obviously left in Toronto......

David (aka Eyebone) >>

LOL! Sorry Dave, I"m terrible with names. The Moosehead is on me this time, if that's any consolation. imageimage
  • Options
    BobSBobS Posts: 1,738 ✭✭
    Only 2 hours away for me so I'm sure I'll be there for the weekend. Burning River Pale Ale on me Saturday night. Yummy!!
  • Options
    TreetopTreetop Posts: 1,474
    Ron,

Actually and with all kidding aside, I won't have a booth at this years National. I'll probably go, but only as a buyer / collector. Thinking on setting up in Chicago next year. I've never been to Cleveland, but love Chicago and of course the OC (Anaheim)

Mark
    Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi
  • Options
    eyeboneeyebone Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭
    Hey Boo.

No problem...just having a little bit of fun with ya. image You are on for the beer.

Has anybody checked to see if the Indians are at home that week?

Eyebone

"I'm not saying I'm the best manager in the world, but I'm in the top one." Brian Clough