Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

1906 Fan Craze set found

Pennsylvania Auction

Anyone aware of other graded or ungraded complete sets that exist?

Comments

• Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    they aren't that hard to come across, considering their age. And when they are found they are usually pretty high grade.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    opps wrong set, I thought it was the Tom BArker/national game set
  • Options
    RipkenRipken Posts: 559 ✭✭✭
    Only 2 complete sets are registered.
  • Options
    tip of the iceberg. I know of at least half a dozen other complete sets, and I"m sure there are more. It's not a tough issue to find. Without much effort I got to 60% in a few weeks last fall.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    msassinmsassin Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭
    From what I can remember....2 or 3 summers ago I remember one going up on eBay.
    I think the seller was from Ohio and one pack of cards was still sealed and the other
    pack was recently opened so the seller could take photos for the auction.

I am pretty sure that soon after that the set that went to a major auction (results were
    in SMR) with high grade PSA's (mostly 9's). I the price was around $40-50,000???

The set on eBay a couple summers back sold for alot less than the $12,000 that the set
    in Lancaster, PA brought.
  • Options
    I think it sold for about 56K in Mastro, I know the consignors and they were really happy.

• Options
    msassinmsassin Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I think it sold for about 56K in Mastro, I know the consignors and they were really happy. >>

That sounds about right. If it was the exact same set that was on eBay a few months earlier (ballpark $5000?) someone made out very well.