Home Sports Talk
Options

MLB "Extra Innings" Moving to Direct TV?

BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
I heard it, but don't believe it (or don't want to believe it). I've had the package added to my cable service for three straight years and loved it. Is it going the way of satellite?

Comments

• Options
    At one point, it was a DirectTV exclusive, I believe. I've had Dish Network for a long time, and it only recently became available. I haven't heard it about going back to DirectTV and do not know why MLB would agree to that as it does not make marketing sense.

Remember these Chuck Norris Facts

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
    2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
    3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris
  • Options

<< <i>I heard it, but don't believe it (or don't want to believe it). I've had the package added to my cable service for three straight years and loved it. Is it going the way of satellite? >>

I thought it was always on satellite. I have satellite and I've purchased extra innings several different seasons.
  • Options
    I should clarify...I heard it was going EXCLUSIVELY to Direct TV. That would suck.
  • Options

<< <i>I should clarify...I heard it was going EXCLUSIVELY to Direct TV. That would suck. >>

I read an article from I believe the NY Times stating that. I don't care about the Gumbel network, but I'm pissed about missing out on MLB extra innings.

Why don't we just have one big ass cable/satellite company with all the channels so they can charge whatever they want. image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I should clarify...I heard it was going EXCLUSIVELY to Direct TV. That would suck. >>

I read an article from I believe the NY Times stating that. I don't care about the Gumbel network, but I'm pissed about missing out on MLB extra innings.

Why don't we just have one big ass cable/satellite company with all the channels so they can charge whatever they want. image >>

good point -- maybe Microsoft will provide that "service" for us?