Options

I just realized there is a huge problem today

stevekstevek Posts: 27,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
No NFL football image

Comments

• Options
    goose3goose3 Posts: 11,471 ✭✭✭
    there is nothing on!!!!!

does this mean we have to spend quality time with the GASP....FAMILY!!!!!!!???????????????image
  • Options

<< <i>there is nothing on!!!!!

does this mean we have to spend quality time with the GASP....FAMILY!!!!!!!???????????????image >>

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>there is nothing on!!!!!

does this mean we have to spend quality time with the GASP....FAMILY!!!!!!!???????????????image >>

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL >>

Quality time, what is that? image

The TV will most likely be on something else anyway.
  • Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    SAG awards??
  • Options
    college hoops
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,497 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea, could someone define "quality" time for me?? My Ex Wife and ex Girlfriend's always requested that I spend some of it with them....Im not sure what that is!
  • Options
    Bosox1976Bosox1976 Posts: 8,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly only a game and a half (can't count the pro bowl as a "game", so I'll count it as half). My wife asked me if I was upset over the Pats loss to Indy. I told her that I am more sad to see the season ending. Baseball is OK, but football is life.
    Mike
    Bosox1976
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    watching golf just isn't doing it for me
  • Options
    AlanAllenAlanAllen Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭
    Are you kidding? NFL Network had EVERY super bowl on yesterday! I had tivo going from 5 am to 5 am image

Joe
    No such details will spoil my plans...
  • Options

<< <i>Are you kidding? NFL Network had EVERY super bowl on yesterday! I had tivo going from 5 am to 5 am image

Joe >>

Joe in case you weren't aware of it....those were reruns. image
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    I had to help someone move. What should have been only a 2 hour deal turned into an all day comical event. Let's put it this way, there is now a shredded pillow, that use to be a seat for a leather couch, on the side of a freeway. It was an awesome site to see it being run over so many times and at such high speeds. Fellow drivers weren't as thrilled watching this and let their emotions be known with one single finger.

Brutal image
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    The only thing that bothers me more are the news outlets that come of of the most stupid stories to fill the gaps. Anyone care to know who was voted sexiest Bear? Anone interested to know how the players' wives prepare? How about an interview with astrologers regarding the outcome of the game. Heck, let's get Dick Vitale in here for an opinion.

Will be a long week leading up to the big game.

Remember these Chuck Norris Facts

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
    2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
    3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris
  • Options

<< <i>The only thing that bothers me more are the news outlets that come of of the most stupid stories to fill the gaps. Anyone care to know who was voted sexiest Bear? Anone interested to know how the players' wives prepare? How about an interview with astrologers regarding the outcome of the game. Heck, let's get Dick Vitale in here for an opinion.

Will be a long week leading up to the big game. >>

Man, you got that right. These stories are dull and pathetic, and I definitely denounce their broadcast in the strongest of terms. image

BTW, anyone see the results of who was voted the sexiest NFL cheerleader? image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>The only thing that bothers me more are the news outlets that come of of the most stupid stories to fill the gaps. Anyone care to know who was voted sexiest Bear? Anone interested to know how the players' wives prepare? How about an interview with astrologers regarding the outcome of the game. Heck, let's get Dick Vitale in here for an opinion.

Will be a long week leading up to the big game. >>

Man, you got that right. These stories are dull and pathetic, and I definitely denounce their broadcast in the strongest of terms. image

BTW, anyone see the results of who was voted the sexiest NFL cheerleader? image >>

Here is a story from this morning's paper comparing Urlacher to a Gladiator.

>>

Remember these Chuck Norris Facts

1. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down
    2. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday
    3. There are no such things as lesbians, just women who have not yet met Chuck Norris
  • Options
    AlanAllenAlanAllen Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭
    Ahh that explains it. I could have sworn I heard something about Bart Starr retiring.
    No such details will spoil my plans...
  • Options

<< <i>Ahh that explains it. I could have sworn I heard something about Bart Starr retiring. >>

I was hoping maybe somebody would alter one of those tapes and show my Eagles winning a Super Bowl. image
  • Options
    CubbyCubby Posts: 2,096
    "watching golf just isn't doing it for me" LOL

BTW: Cubby=Cub Fan
  • Options
    a perfect excuse to peel yourself off the couch and go interact with real people lol.
    The real problem is that there is no BASEBALL....sigh.