Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Set registry glitches back?

Anyone else having problems with the registry again? Everything's been fine for me for the past few days, but I just went to add 4 cards in, and after the 3rd addition it kept sending me to the coins page when I tried to add the 4th. Hopefully it's just me...
"My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."

Comments

• Just entered cards on two sets and it went fine.
    Fuzz
    Wanted: Bell Brands FB and BB, Chiefs regionals especially those ugly milk cards, Coke caps, Topps and Fleer inserts and test issues from the 60's. 1981 FB Rack pack w/ Jan Stenerud on top.
  • shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭✭
    The problem I'm having seems to be confined to one set. Weird.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."