Home Metal Detecting
Options

Ace 250

Anyone have one around $150-$175? new/used or knows where I can get one for under 200?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sniff around on eBay and Treasurenet's classifieds long enough, and I'll bet you'll find one.

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    DockwalliperDockwalliper Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭
    There only $212 new. You can pick up $12 in change with it in no time.
  • Options
    coinnut86coinnut86 Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭

<< <i>There only $212 new. You can pick up $12 in change with it in no time. >>

I was looking at getting a bigger coil for it once I got it.. a buddy of mine want's one too so he's been on my butt to find one in that range image
  • Options
    Considering the freebies, the $212 Kellyco package deal is practically impossible to beat, as far as I know.

(That page also lists other accessories you can add for a price, including a bigger coil.)

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • Options
    The Kellyco deal is hard to top. Shipping is free for the detector, but you will have to pay $9.95 for shipping on the free accessories.
    I lust for silver.
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    I forgot they charged separate shipping for the "free" accessories. They did that to me when I bought one for the VTH2 prize.

That's rather tacky of them, to have the "hidden" charge, but it's still a dang hard deal to beat.