Home PSA Set Registry Forum

Mastro Auction Archives

Checking to see if anyone knows if previous Mastronet Auction results are archived and available for review.

Please advise and Thanks,

Steve

Comments

• shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭✭
    It'd be great if they were, but I don't think they are.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • mikeschmidtmikeschmidt Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭
    Steve-

Most of their auctions from the past few years are technically available on their website, but you have to look up each lot individually (there are no convenient indices). When you log on to Mastro and look at a lot, there is a specific URL lot number associated with that lot. You can change that number manually to access old (and sometimes upcoming) auction lots
    I am actively buying MIKE SCHMIDT gem mint baseball cards. Also looking for any 19th century cabinets of Philadephia Nationals. Please PM with additional details.
  • seinbigdseinbigd Posts: 206 ✭✭
    mikeschmidt,

Thanks for the tip. I was able to look-up what I needed.

Take care,

Steve