Home Stamps Forum
Options

Anyone know the Scott # on these.....

LakesammmanLakesammman Posts: 17,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
or know what the Scott number will be?? I like coins and stamps so had these made up - it's the reverse from a Schoolgirl pattern. image

"My friends who see my collection sometimes ask what something costs. I tell them and they are in awe at my stupidity." (Baccaruda, 12/03).I find it hard to believe that he (Trump) rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world. (Putin 1/17) Gone but not forgotten. IGWT, Speedy, Bear, BigE, HokieFore, John Burns, Russ, TahoeDale, Dahlonega, Astrorat, Stewart Blay, Oldhoopster, Broadstruck, Ricko.

Comments

• Options
    I hereby declare the Scott nr. to be LKMAN01. I don't believe there is a Scott nr. for these. I'll take a stab at explaining what you have...or had made up. Have you ever received a letter or package without stamps? Instead there's a Post Office label in the right hand corner with the postage amount on it...usually, actually always white with black lettering? When I go mail a package and the Post Office sticks one of those labels on with the dollar amount I paid there is nothing to stop me from whipping out a pen and drawing a smilely face or something else on it.

So, what you have is prepaid postage with a picture of your choice. A couple of years ago people were putting pictures of themselves and family at Christmas time. If you want to see neat stuff, visit the auctions on SAN. Everybody, including you, needs to buy a $2K-$20K stamp! Just kidding you! But check out SAN anyway.

Jerry
  • Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    I don't have a new Scott catalog but I would say they would be listed by the design type (and not by the picture someone chooses to put on them) so there would probably only be one Sc # regardless of the illustration.
  • Options
    Maybe a Scott nr. assigned for the whole program. It is kind of a neat thing to let people put what they want on them.

Jerry