Home› U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Platinum, Gold, Silver.......a Collector's Club Poll.

SwampboySwampboy Posts: 13,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
Are you a PCGS Collector's Club Member and if so at what Membership level?

Could be interesting...

"Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working" Pablo Picasso

Comments

  • Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 13,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ttt

    So far:

    7 Platinum

    1 Gold

    1 Silver

    4 not a member

    0 other

    "Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working" Pablo Picasso

  • Options
    Used to be silver till PCGS got greedy.
    - -

    Ask me no questions, I'll tell you no lies.
  • Options
    I keep getting the request to renew but why? My submissions are few and far between, so I can just send them in with someone else's submission. Pops can either be "looked up" using the registry or just post the question on the message board and someone has it for you. I currently see no benefits at all...
  • Options
    Silver.
    I'd rather be lucky than good.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file