Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Complete Proof Half Dollar Set

I can't say in words how impressed I am with the Kallenburg set.

I would have gone through about 5 desk chairs from bouncing up and down while looking at them myself...image

Comments

• Options
    STONESTONE Posts: 15,275
    Oh, it's such an amazing collection. He's got top pop of almost everything. Obviously it's harder for the earlier dates, but man he has made a great attempt to get the best there is.
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some day maybe Parke will get the set in your title line that he deserves.
    And it might be soon as he was mentioned very highly in the News letter.
    Ok I just reallize that they added it CONGRATES to all the players.
  • Options
    The kind words are appreciated. It has been a long and rewarding road so far. I could not have done it without help from great people like Edson Santos who had the #1 proof Kennedy set before me. I was fortunate enough to acquire his and then pick and choose between the two sets. Exceptional dealers like Rick Tomaska at R&I coins, Mitch at Wondercoins, and Kathleen at Pinnacle have helped me along the way. Ofcourse, the support and knowledge of collectors of the PCGS registry... constantly helping me find stuff, offering advice, and buying coins as I had to mortgage my house and starve my family. I regret letting my MS halves go... a very strong collection of Kennedy's, Franklin's, and Walkers.... but I had to feed my family.... hmmmmm.... decisions, decisions. But it is fun, I enjoy the people I meet and the history the coins represent. To each of you and all of you, thanks for adding so much to this hobby.
  • Options
    raycycaraycyca Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭
    Come on Parke, let the family starve. They CAN be replaced! Coins can go on forever, as long as wWE ALL take care of them!!! LOL Only Kidding. You have done a tremenous job putting together your set. I was suprised when Edson said he was thinking of selling his set to you as he put SO much work into the set. We looked everywhere to get the last coins, and they were very nice. Too bad we couldn't get the POP 1 1969! Oimage CONGRATULATIONS on your outsatnding accomplishment. It's something to be proud of. Can you spare a half dollar? Ray
    You only live life once, enjoy it like it's your last day. It just MIGHT be!