Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

2006 coins have been activated.

If you have them already, enjoy your new standings while it last!

WS
Proud recipient of the coveted PCGS Forum "You Suck" Award Thursday July 19, 2007 11:33 PM and December 30th, 2011 at 8:50 PM.

Comments

• Options
    BaronVonBaughBaronVonBaugh Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭✭
    I have sets that are not activated yet.
  • Options
    SwampboySwampboy Posts: 12,886 ✭✭✭✭✭

As of 7:30

Lincoln circulation strikes 09 - present activated

Kennedy halfs proof 64-present not yet

One at a time I guess
  • Options
    Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    Yes, but the 65-now Roosie set says highest grade you can make is 67.83. It was 69.03 before adding the 06 SF coins. Someone made a boo boo.......
    Dan
  • Options
    Not the (8) 2006 commemoratives. They are still optional and not counted.
  • Options
    fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the info. My dimes and quarters have moved up temporarily.

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• Options
    BJBJ Posts: 393 mod
    Hi Everyone,

Not all the 2006 coins are required yet. We should have them all finished by the end of next week.

I, too, noticed some problems with the Finest Possible Set Rating and have reported it to our helpdesk.

We will begin adding the 2007 coins as optional as the numbers are assigned by PCGS operations.

Thanks!
    BJ Searls
    bsearls@collectors.com
    Set Registry & Special Projects Director
    PCGS (coins) www.pcgs.com
    PSA (cards & tickets) www.psacard.com
  • Options
    Dan50Dan50 Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭
    Clad Roosies are now corrected, thanks BJ...image
    Dan
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,298 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Hi Everyone,

Not all the 2006 coins are required yet. We should have them all finished by the end of next week.

I, too, noticed some problems with the Finest Possible Set Rating and have reported it to our helpdesk.

We will begin adding the 2007 coins as optional as the numbers are assigned by PCGS operations.

Thanks! >>

Thanks for all the hard work BJ!

I see the SAE 2006-W is optional right now, but listed. Will that become required for the SAE set? Also, what about the Reverse Proof?

Thanks!

Ron

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    BJBJ Posts: 393 mod
    I see the SAE 2006-W is optional right now, but listed. Will that become required for the SAE set? Also, what about the Reverse Proof?

Both coins will be required. The complete set has been updated so you can see what is involved:
    Silver, Gold & Platinum Eagles Complete Set (1986-present)
    BJ Searls
    bsearls@collectors.com
    Set Registry & Special Projects Director
    PCGS (coins) www.pcgs.com
    PSA (cards & tickets) www.psacard.com
  • Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,298 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you, BJ!

I should have asked you rather than post that in the Q&A forum over a month ago.....lightning quick answer from you...on a Saturday even!!!

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    Yeah, I know and my Silver Eagle sets have all been knocked down a few places. DAMN! I guess it's time for some additions! image