Home PSA Set Registry Forum
Options

Set Registry

Anyone having trouble registering cards. I am getting somebody elses sets under my ID

Dave
Visit my site @ www.djjscards.com

Comments

• Options
    rugbymarinerugbymarine Posts: 418 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, Whoever Ray is, You have some great cards.

Ian
  • Options
    JasP24JasP24 Posts: 4,645 ✭✭✭
    Same here...

hanks 3,000 hit set or something like that...lol

Thanks goodness its not just me..I thought I had been hi-jacked.

Jason
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options
    MantlefanMantlefan Posts: 1,079 ✭✭
    I am also glad. It says I have NO sets!
    Frank

Always looking for 1957 Topps BB in PSA 9!
  • Options

<< <i>I am also glad. It says I have NO sets! >>

me too!!!!!
  • Options
    mkg809mkg809 Posts: 1,320 ✭✭
    Clicked on one of my sets and it took me to a Coin page.
  • Options
    The first time I got the coin page too. The second time I got someone Non-Sports Card set that I presume they were just trying to start because there was no cards listed. The third and last time I got the No Sets. Maybe the fourth time is the charm.
  • Options
    lostdart58lostdart58 Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭
    No sets here either....and ended up in coin page also.............

I have been slowly adding comments to my 72 set........I guess i won't be doing that tonight....
    Collector of:Baseball
    1955 Bowman Raw complete with 90% Ex-NR or better

Now seeking 1949 Eureka Sportstamps...NM condition
    Working on '78 Autographed set now 99.9% complete -
    Working on '89 Topps autoed set now complete

• Options
    rvcrvc Posts: 559 ✭✭
    yes i am having all those problems also. whats going on?
    Bob
  • Options
    Ok, so the fourth time wasn't a charm.....but once you get to the edit page, click on Set Summary and (at least on my screen) it shows the new improvements that we've heard about on another thread.
  • Options
    I clicked on set summary and got this:

All Time Sets !!!!
    Collection Grade/
    Weighted
    GPA %
    Complete Set
    Rating Last
    Updated Total
    Required
    Cards Cards
    Still
    Needed
    DAD-D
    Non-Sport - 1910 Hassan Arctic Scenes (T30) 7.73 60% 4.64 01/18/07 25
    DAD-D
    Non-Sport - 1887 Lone Jack Inventors and Inventions (N365) 5.45 80% 4.36 01/18/07 25
    DAD-D
    Non-Sport - 1888 Duke Cigarettes Vehicles of the World (N90) 4.70 92% 4.32 01/18/07 50

Current Sets
    Collection Grade/
    Weighted
    GPA %
    Complete Set
    Rating Last
    Updated Total
    Required
    Cards Cards
    Still
    Needed

• Options
    Here is an attachment of what my screen looks like when I click on Set Summary. DAD-D has some pretty cool sets!
  • Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭
    I dont have any problems.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    Now I'm getting Fahrlanders Collection.

edit: and it will let me edit his sets!
    This is not good.
  • Options
    metsmets Posts: 243 ✭✭
    I now have a 78 set with a GPA of 10.00 at 71.35% image
    Compition is still very tough as it only ranks as the 43 best setimage
  • Options
    I got the coin page, then no sets, then Fahrlanders Collection.
  • Options
    At least it's consistent.
  • Options
    Whew, I thought it was just me.
  • Options
    I have had 3-4 different peoples sets come up while trying to update mine. I hope no one deletes any of these sets. I would hate to lose the 500+ cards I put in!!!
  • Options
    Fahrlanders Set keeps coming up on mine as well as the coin page.
  • Options
    SheamasterSheamaster Posts: 542 ✭✭✭
    Same problem here...
  • Options
    GOODLIEUGOODLIEU Posts: 629 ✭✭
    Ditto. This is some mess I hope when they straighten it out that we do not end up re entering the cards. That will drive me nuts
  • Options
    GDM67GDM67 Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭
    Guess I should have checked here first...I just sent what was likely the 5,000th or so e-mail to the customer service department image
  • Options
    I haven't tried to edit mine but my sets all come up.

Red

Looking for 81-84 Topps Stickers in PSA 9 or better, 81 Topps Scratch offs, 83 Topps Fold outs in PSA 8 or better, 83 Fleer Stamps and 81/86 Fleer Star Stickers in PSA 9 or better.
    >

• Options
    GDM67GDM67 Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭
    So do mine, I just don't have any new access to them.
  • Options
    Still down...I can do everything but update/validate...
    I'm here to question, not to inspire or build up. To live how I want, as I see fit,
    according to my values and my needs. Nothing holds dominion over me, I stand alone as the ruler of my life.
  • Options
    SOMSOM Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭
    I think we're okay as far as having to re-enter everything.

One of my sets opens as a tabbed bookmark when I click on my browser, and it comes up with no problem. And when I click on "Registrant's Other Sets" from that page, the list comes up, I can then open all of my other sets as well.
  • Options
    what happens when some idiot just decides to have some fun and pulls up your registered sets and decides to delete them all? that wont be very cool at all!image
  • Options
    I know have the same problem. There must be some issue with their site. At first I saw my sets and then clicked on one to edit it. That kicked me to the coins site which was mainly blank. When I hit the back button on IE7 I ended up with Cincy's sets. I wonder what happens if I try this on another computer?
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I wonder what happens if I try this on another computer? >>

The same thing. I've tried on 2 with no luck.
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    Hey All - we're working on the problem right now. We made some changes yesterday that caused some issues. So far it seems that if you encounter these issues clearing your cookies on your browser normally resets things. We should have an update in the next hour or so.

thanks for your patience and sorry about the hassle!

David_R
  • Options
    I logged onto to another computer here. Had to login to PSA's site and saw my regular sets. It must be something as was mentioned to deal with a cookies and their update issue.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    Well, I deleted cookies and temp files and it let me in..When i valiadated my changes, it jacked up the set rating..I show at 92.31% complete (which is correct), but with a set rating of 2.40!!!!!!!

This dropped me from 6th to 23rd on the Registry set. And the worst part is, the cards I added don't even show up on my set.

When i try to go back in???Sends me to the Coin page all over again...

So beware of making any changes right now until PSA gets this mess corrected. Hopefully I wont have to re-enter most of the cards to my set..That would suck..lol

Jason
  • Options
    Same problem; (1) I have not sets, (2) it takes me to the coin page, or (3) it takes me to someone else's collection 'DAD-O"??

Anyone have an idea what isa going on yet???

Dave C.
  • Options
    cohocorpcohocorp Posts: 1,371 ✭✭
    same problems here. each time i tried to edit a set, a different persons set came up each time. i tried to enter a new set and it took me to the coin page as well. anyway, i hope people dont decide to screw with each others sets. also, if this cannot be corrected and we all have to re-enter all those cert numbers psa should throw us a very big bone for all the trouble. like coupons for say 50 free subs. -who is to say this wont happen again?..that would be very good customer relations!!

on a different note, if i wanted to make a basic set into a master set, do i have to enter each cert # individually again as i had to when entering the basic set. or is there some sort of way to import all the certs from the basic set to the master set?

pat
  • Options

<< <i>
    on a different note, if i wanted to make a basic set into a master set, do i have to enter each cert # individually again as i had to when entering the basic set. or is there some sort of way to import all the certs from the basic set to the master set?

pat >>

You shouldnt have to enter the same card for multiple sets. For example. If you add a card to a master set that is also in the basic set (and you have both sets created) it will prompt you to ask if you want the card added to the basic as well. Note it also adds the image if you so desire to upload one. I think this also carries over for other sets as well. From a company set to a key card/player set. For example if you have an 81 Topps Football set, Montana Master, Montana Basic, HOF RC, team of the 80's, all time QB's...then entering a 81 Montana RC in any of those sets should prompt you to add it to all the others.

The key is that you have to started sets in all of these at the same time for this to happen. For instance if you have all of the sets I mentioned for Montana started except for the all time QB's. Then it wont make that prompt. If you decide to start that set later you will have to enter that card.

I hope this makes sense to anyone else. Let me know if this didnt make sense.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    jradke4--

thanks for the response. unfortunately i already have the basic set all entered. so it looks like i would have to re-enter the whole thing for the master.
  • Options

<< <i>jradke4--

thanks for the response. unfortunately i already have the basic set all entered. so it looks like i would have to re-enter the whole thing for the master. >>

from my understanding you would. but the images might still move if you have them uploaded. not sure on that one. i had just a favre master set, then started a basic. i had to add all the dups over. the best thing to for players is to start both together. i not sure i like the idea of having people eligible for a basic set when they have a master as well (heck, i am 1 in the basic but 2 in the master. only one person could possibly beat me out right now for the basic in all likely hood). but also check to see if your player has cards in other sets that you might be interested in working on in the future (like key card sets or even company sets). that way it may save you some time down the road.
    Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    I see some progress........I am finally able to access my sets in the EDIT SET mode..........but the sets are EMPTY.............

I am not going to worry about it....................THEY WILL SOLVE THE PROBLEM EVENTUALLY...image

• Options
    We're getting there... things should be a bit better now. Still working on it...

David_R
  • Options
    shouldabeena10shouldabeena10 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭
    This is a lot of fun! I was able to delete a few select cards from Fuzz's and Skinsfans registered football sets.... now let's see how long it takes them to figure out which specific cards I dropped.

"Vintage Football Cards" A private Facebook Group of 4000 members, for vintage football card trading, sales & auctions. https://facebook.com/groups/vintagefootball/
  • Options
    well they are making some progress but i still cannot edit anything past the first page of any set. once i click on page 2, it makes me sign in again and doesnt allow you to get to anything but page 1. we'll see what happens.
  • Options
    Yes, I can not delete anything from my registry right now. Probably a glich they are working out. I will revisit it tommorrow.
  • Options
    well just got done updating my set only problem is it would not take any Cert # starting with 0. took the rest and kicked out the o's. just FYIimage
  • Options
    shagrotn77shagrotn77 Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭✭
    When I go to update a set, it shows that I have no cards registered in it. Is anyone else still having this problem?
    "My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. Our childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When we were insolent we were placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds - pretty standard really."
  • Options
    It's finally working for me. I actually got to update my sets!image
  • Options

<< <i>When I go to update a set, it shows that I have no cards registered in it. Is anyone else still having this problem? >>

Yes same here.......still....

• Options
    looks to be all better now.
  • Options
    Some of my sets don't show any cards. When I added cards to a set that still showed all the cards, they were accepted and show as "Upgraded" or "Added" but the set score doesn't change.
  • Options
    My set has now dropped from 5th to 76th in my registry.....................Now I am getting annoyed.

• Options

<< <i>My set has now dropped from 5th to 76th in my registry.....................Now I am getting annoyed. >>

Oh, yeah! Who's #5 now?? Long live the new #5!!!image