Home Sports Talk
Options

Indiana/GSW Big trade today...

Indiana traded Stephen Jackson, Al Harrington, Sarunas Jasikevicius and Josh Powell to Golden State for Mike Dunleavy, Troy Murphy, Ike Diogu and Keith McLeod.

Discuss.
Collecting;
Mark Mulder rookies
Chipper Jones rookies
Orlando Cabrera rookies
Lawrence Taylor
Sam Huff
Lavar Arrington
NY Giants
NY Yankees
NJ Nets
NJ Devils
1950s-1960s Topps NY Giants Team cards

Looking for Topps rookies as well.

References:
GregM13
VintageJeff

Comments

• Options
    BigRedMachineBigRedMachine Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Indiana traded Stephen Jackson,....... >>

That's enough to make me happy. image

shawn
  • Options
    ndleondleo Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunleavy, another Duke bust. It still amazes me how good the Duke program is and the first round picks from there a such a huge bust. The best one I can think of is Elton Brand, and he is barely even known in LA. Grant Hill was good for a while, but again he is nothing but a role player now.
    Mike
  • Options
    gregmo32gregmo32 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭
    Grant Hill would've been a sure fire HOFer if not for injuries. Bobby Hurley almost died seven games into his career. Same with Jay Williams before he even got started (I remember people arguing over who to choose witht he #1 pick in the draft: Williams or Yao Ming).

But Duke players fit in nicely with strong systems. Team focused NBA franchises always can use Duke players because they understand how teams win...
    I am buying and trading for RC's of Wilt Chamberlain, George Mikan, Bill Russell, Oscar Robertson, Jerry West, and Bob Cousy!
    Don't waste your time and fees listing on ebay before getting in touch me by PM or at gregmo32@aol.com !
  • Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭
    Luol Deng has been awesome.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    TreetopTreetop Posts: 1,474
    Most Duke players are just burned out by the time they reach the NBA. Kind of like the Nebraska football players of the 70’s and 80’s, especially those mammoth linemen Nebraska had.

Link to my current Ebay auctions

"If I ever decided to do a book, I've already got the title-The Bases Were Loaded and So Was I"-Jim Fregosi