Home Sports Talk
Options

Are the Eagles playing this weekend?

I can't tell. Its freaking silent in here! Maybe all the "fans" know that R Bush and company are going to run them out of the building
Gator style. New Orleans is PUMPED and philly is looking for a quick and painless exit. Word is Andy Reid has all the dunkin donuts
between the superdome and the airport already mapped out for a quick getta way.

Jeffey is scared and without Lito, you all are in TROUBLE.

You all know no one cares about second place right?

Are there any Eagle fans out there or are they already under the bed? Is seeing the Cowboys pick two draft picks in front of you
consolation enough? LMAO

JS

Comments

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 28,000 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I can't tell. Its freaking silent in here! Maybe all the "fans" know that R Bush and company are going to run them out of the building
    Gator style. New Orleans is PUMPED and philly is looking for a quick and painless exit. Word is Andy Reid has all the dunkin donuts
    between the superdome and the airport already mapped out for a quick getta way.

Jeffey is scared and without Lito, you all are in TROUBLE.

You all know no one cares about second place right?

Are there any Eagle fans out there or are they already under the bed? Is seeing the Cowboys pick two draft picks in front of you
    consolation enough? LMAO

JS >>

Stalin - Thank you...everytime you root against the Eagles, the Eagles win. Now I know my Eagles will win today. You never picked a game right in your life that meant anything. You became a bandwagon Bucs fan after they won the Super Bowl and what have the Bucs done since? That's right - nothing...and they are now one of the most pathetic teams in the NFL with no winning seasons for the forseeable future - all because you started rooting for them.

Why not help the Bucs out? Stop rooting for them and jinxing them - maybe you should become a WNBA team fan instead, where hardly anybody cares which team wins or not. Convince your boy Gruden to become a coach in the WNBA. Maybe he could have some success coaching women's basketball? LOL

Go Eagles!!!!!
  • Options
    To answer your question Joey.

Yes, and the Sucs are sitting on the porch.

Eagles by four points.

Getting ready for your "Buccaneers Third Draft Pick Coin Toss of Shame" party?
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,651 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>
    Getting ready for your "Buccaneers Third Draft Pick Coin Toss of Shame" party? >>

• Options
    Bucs Suck. Caddy turned out to be a hoop-deville. Atrocious defense. No offense. Horrible record, something you as a Buc fan surely is used to after all these years.
    Collecting;
    Mark Mulder rookies
    Chipper Jones rookies
    Orlando Cabrera rookies
    Lawrence Taylor
    Sam Huff
    Lavar Arrington
    NY Giants
    NY Yankees
    NJ Nets
    NJ Devils
    1950s-1960s Topps NY Giants Team cards

Looking for Topps rookies as well.

References:
    GregM13
    VintageJeff
  • Options
    joestalinjoestalin Posts: 12,473 ✭✭
    WOW, 4 posts and still no one has said that the Eagles are going to win...I only get a Vegas line?? What a load of crap. Eagle
    fans are weak. They can't even say they are going to win...but then again they wern't coming on here before the bucs game
    saying they were going to win...was I wrong on that one?

JS
  • Options
    1420sports1420sports Posts: 3,473 ✭✭✭
    here's the fifth

Eagles 30
    Saints 20
    collecting various PSA and SGC cards
  • Options
    softparadesoftparade Posts: 9,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saints will go marching right into Chicago next week.

ISO 1978 Topps Baseball in NM-MT High Grade Raw 3, 100, 103, 302, 347, 376, 416, 466, 481, 487, 509, 534, 540, 554, 579, 580, 622, 642, 673, 724__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ISO 1978 O-Pee-Chee in NM-MT High Grade Raw12, 21, 29, 38, 49, 65, 69, 73, 74, 81, 95, 100, 104, 110, 115, 122, 132, 133, 135, 140, 142, 151, 153, 155, 160, 161, 167, 168, 172, 179, 181, 196, 200, 204, 210, 224, 231, 240

• Options

<< <i>WOW, 4 posts and still no one has said that the Eagles are going to win...I only get a Vegas line?? What a load of crap. Eagle
    fans are weak. They can't even say they are going to win...but then again they wern't coming on here before the bucs game
    saying they were going to win...was I wrong on that one?

JS >>

Bad dog, get back on the porch! image

While you're there learn how to read.

"Eagles by four" says it all. They're winning the game.

In addition, pull up the early smack thread from July(?). You'll see a prophetic post predicting that Simms would go down half way through the season and the Smelly Pirate Hookers out of contention by Thanksgiving.

I'll be glad to teach you the art of proper prediction, but then we won't have your entertainment will we?

• Options
    Saints will go marching right into Chicago next week.

I'm counting on the Seahawks marching into the Dome next week. (I have tickets for the game if it's in New Orleansimage)

Saints are going to win in a runaway tonight.

Saints 31
    Eagles 10
    John Vineyard

• Options

<< <i>Saints will go marching right into Chicago next week.

I'm counting on the Seahawks marching into the Dome next week. (I have tickets for the game if it's in New Orleansimage)

Saints are going to win in a runaway tonight.

Saints 31
    Eagles 10 >>

Hey, the one Saints fan chimes in!!! image

Welcome and good luck.
  • Options
    EAGLES 34
    saints 16

succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies
  • Options
    ctsoxfanctsoxfan Posts: 6,246 ✭✭
    It'll be close, but the ride is over for the Eagles.

Saints 27
    Eagles 20
  • Options
    Saints 24
    Eagles 14
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    Good - you Eagles bashers keep predicting a Saints win cause that will GUARANTEE an Eagles win. Ha!

Go Eagles!!!!!
  • Options
    Come on...more predictions of the Saints winning...PLEASE!
  • Options
    Roomates vote goes for the Saints as well...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options
    However, my dog just voted for the Eagles with his right ear twitch...
    Am I speaking Chinese?

• Options

<< <i>However, my dog just voted for the Eagles with his right ear twitch... >>

Only human beings count in the Sports Talk Forum jinx theory. image
  • Options

<< <i>Come on...more predictions of the Saints winning...PLEASE! >>

It's not that difficult - its kind of like predicting that grass is going to grow, or paint is going to dry.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Come on...more predictions of the Saints winning...PLEASE! >>

It's not that difficult - its kind of like predicting that grass is going to grow, or paint is going to dry. >>

You already posted in this thread so posting twice makes that a double jinx in making sure that the Eagles win this game. Thanks!

Go Eagles!!!!!
  • Options
    Okay, I'm changing my prediction - the Eagles win big! Garcia throws for 300 yards, and 3 TD's! Westbrook runs for 100 yards and a score - and Reggie Bush is held to less than 20 yards rushing by the tough Eagles defense.

There, that oughta do it. image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>However, my dog just voted for the Eagles with his right ear twitch... >>

Only human beings count in the Sports Talk Forum jinx theory. image >>

Oops! Never mind. Only counting human beings would exclude Stalin and I want his jinx presence in this game, so the dogs vote is hereby allowed.
  • Options
    I think the Aints win - something like 30-20.
  • Options
    this is pretty funny

Dawkins
  • Options

<< <i>I think the Aints win - something like 30-20. >>

I hope they are the Aints tonight!

Go Eagles!!!!!
  • Options

<< <i>this is pretty funny

Dawkins >>

Very good!
  • Options
    imageimage
    succesful deals :richtree, Bosox1976, Bkritz, mknez, SOM, cardcounter2, ddfamf, cougar701, mrG, Griffins : thanks All

Go Phillies