Home U.S. Coin Forum

what service level should be used for...

unopened sets of 2006-w gold unc. half the coins are valued under $300 and half over $300. if sending unopened boxes it has to be all on one submission? any ideas? thanks
my ebay items BST transactions/swaps/giveaways with: Tiny, raycyca,mrpaseo, Dollar2007,Whatafind, Boom, packers88, DBSTrader2, 19Lyds, Mar327, pontiacinf, ElmerFusterpuck.

Comments

• DennisHDennisH Posts: 13,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need a minimum of 5 coins for either type of submission, so if you're going to split them up you need at least 10 in all.
    When in doubt, don't.
  • thanks, i will split them in two submissions. image
    my ebay items BST transactions/swaps/giveaways with: Tiny, raycyca,mrpaseo, Dollar2007,Whatafind, Boom, packers88, DBSTrader2, 19Lyds, Mar327, pontiacinf, ElmerFusterpuck.
  • GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 17,087 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>You need a minimum of 5 coins for either type of submission, so if you're going to split them up you need at least 10 in all. >>

Actually, the 5 coin minimum is the "suggested" submission per CSD.

PGCS graded my one coin submission of a 2006W APE 1 oz'r.....no problem.

Not to mention I got a free PCGS blue coin holder box!!!! image

• << <i>

<< <i>You need a minimum of 5 coins for either type of submission, so if you're going to split them up you need at least 10 in all. >>

Not to mention I got a free PCGS blue coin holder box!!!! image >>

what level of service did you use? i just sent one and used express level.
  • GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 17,087 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

Not to mention I got a free PCGS blue coin holder box!!!! image >>

what level of service did you use? i just sent one and used express level. >>

I made a mistake in my earlier post.

I actually sent ONE 2006W AGE RP to PCGS as the CC special and no other coins(came back PR69).

My last submission was 3 submissions in one box.....Modern(2006W gold fractionals), Regular(AGE 1oz. proof and Uncs.), and Bulk Dept(APE Unc. $100)

I was instructed to put "Modern Service" on the box for the fastest service.

Indeed it was.

Coins were received on 1/3/07 and the APE shipped on 1/5/07 and the others shipped 1/10/07......amazingly fast service.

Good luck to you.........image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file