I've dabbled in all collections.
  • Options
    WondoWondo Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭
    I do coins and cards - like the vintage stuff - pre 1920. image
    Wondo

• Options
    KentuckyJKentuckyJ Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭

Wondo, your PSE airmail registry sets are looking good! imageimage

In addition to what is listed below in my sig line I'm also (slowly) building a set of Buffalo nickels in PCGS AU 58 and collecting MOC Liddle Kiddles (1st 24 and Storybooks) for my better half and sister-in-law image

KJ

• Options
    Although I am a full time philatelic dealer and consultant, I am also a collector (I think the best dealers always are). I built a cross-over collection of coins, currency and postal history which was shown in the court of honor at Washington International show last year which may be viewed here.. Probably easiest to view using clickable thumbnails.

My HOBBY is outdoor "G" scale trains!

Richard Frajola
    Richard Frajola
    www.rfrajola.com
  • Options
    I think I am one of those people that collect everything. US coins, stamps, meteorites, space flown equipment, war letters....plus a ton of other stuff.

Mark
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    Do you find meteorites or just collect them? I metal-detect so was curious about that.
  • Options
    I collect coins, both forgien and US, and stamps and plumerias (tropical flower, called the lei flower in Hawaii).
  • Options
    dtreterdtreter Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    I collect currency( fractional notes). I have collected stamps but quit picking up new material about 10 years ago.

I have plate blocks from the 40's on, but it doesn't seem like there is a good market for them. Any suggestions?
  • Options
    dougwtxdougwtx Posts: 566 ✭✭
    Besides stamps; coins, currency, guns, and N-scale trains are on my list.
  • Options
    Besides stamps and postal history of the 19th century US, my wife and I collect oil lamps and coca cola items. We have about 95 lamps and never have to worry about light when the power goes out.
  • Options
    I collect:
    baseball cards - 2000 Gallery Players Private Issue
    stamps - plate blocks, Liberty Series precancels, working on US mnh set
    coins - Franklin halves (FBL), US type set, Ike dollars
    comics
    M39/10USNY:US1Cu10000:US5Ni3520:US10Ag94:US25Ag65:US50Ag18
    2000 Gallery PPI Registry Set
  • Options
    I'm not a cross collector unless I get ripped off : )
  • Options
    First collecting / hoarding obsession is plants, mostly from the amaryllid family. Also collect stamps, coins, paper money, books (science fiction, fantasy and horror)(old books, mostly horticultural). Some comics, some cards, oh yes and frogs (not the live ones). image
  • Options
    Yes I'm a cross collector. The ones fron the 3rd and 4th centuries are cool looking! : )