Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

100 Card Submission Forms . . .

Anyone have a link by chance?

Thanks, fellas, and keep up the good work.

NJMH
NewJerseyMeatHook II

Comments

• Options
    does such a thing even exist???
    Running an Ebay store sure takes a lot more time than a person would think!
  • Options
    EagleEyeKidEagleEyeKid Posts: 4,496 ✭✭
    No, but welcome back btw image
  • Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    There is this one someone on the board made. I am not sure who to give credit to but it has been posted several times:

1-100

Mainpage

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    Thanks, guys!
    NewJerseyMeatHook II
  • Options
    Heres another one I like too. LINKY I found it googling for the other site. I like how easy it is to add your name and cust/sub #'s, and the sport.
  • Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's happening with the submission forms. A little over a year ago I got some and there were 20 lines. My new ones there are only 15 lines. Apparentley accoring to McGwire's link there used to be 25 lines.

Next year, 7.5 lines.

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I guess I skip lines 16-24 and go straight from 15 to 26.

Or 25 or 6 to 4.image
  • Options
    WondoWondo Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭
    Ok, so I'm naive. Does PSA embrace this "unofficial" form?
    Wondo

• Options
    smallstockssmallstocks Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭✭
    I created my own forms using excel that will even add up columns like "quantity" and "value" to help prevent errors and save time. I can also copy and paste half the information. Now it takes me about 25% of the time to fill out the forms compared to the forms they provide you. I have never had a problem with PSA accepting these.

Late 60's and early to mid 70's non-sports