Home Metal Detecting

VTH3 Tune up

VTH3 Tune up ;-)

Hit the road at dark thirty this AM. Went to the beach =<FONT face=Verdana>"the world's safest."
http://www.roadtripamerica.com/places/carp.htm

Hit some schools and tot lots in the area.

Jerry</FONT>
CROCK of COINS
imageimage

Comments

• Looks like everything is in good working order.
  • ZotZot Posts: 825 ✭✭✭
    Dear Mr. </FONT> image

Nice take. I see there's a SAC dollar coin there too image

What type of signal did the memory card give? image

-Z
    Minelab: GPX 5000, Excalibur II, Explorer SE. White's: MXT, PI Pro
  • >>signal did the memory card give<<

It came in at 14...16...14 in wood chips useing the DFX with a BigFoot coil. Depth 2 inch

Jerry
    CROCK of COINS
    imageimage
  • marymmarym Posts: 713
    Some kid is in big trouble losing that memory card!
    It's 65 feels like 85 here in Maine, we're probably going to see nor'easters into April. image I did get out for a few hours this afternoon, found a handful of clad coin, nothing exciting.
    Be Still and Know
  • laserartlaserart Posts: 2,255
    Wow, you're almost 20 degrees south of me, only got to 46 by my thermometer but I'll take that any January day.
    "If I had a nickel for every nickel I ever had, I'd have all my nickels back".
  • marymmarym Posts: 713
    It's been an amazing day, it's 7:18 and 58 degrees. I've been in shorts and a tee all day!
    Be Still and Know

• << <i>It's been an amazing day, it's 7:18 and 58 degrees. I've been in shorts and a tee all day! >>

I'm in California and it was 24 degrees this morning at my sons soccer game image
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Izzat a Sac dollar?

Edit- yeah, I guess it is! Cool! (Edit again- it even said so at the top of the picture. Duh. How observant of me. Not!)

Zot spotted it too. He also ribbed you about the weird HTML crumbs that seem to litter your posts, I see. imageimage

I have often wondered how they get there.

</FONT></ridicule>

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • I'm surprised the memory card gave a signal. Nice find though...those things go for about $20-25.
    I lust for silver.
    imageimageimageimage
  • OmegaOmega Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭
  • lordmarcovanlordmarcovan Posts: 43,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of temps, it is 66 and foggy right now, in the middle of the night. By day we have been hitting the high 70s, and the day before yesterday I even had to turn on the AC!

Explore collections of lordmarcovan on CollecOnline, management, safe-keeping, sharing and valuation solution for art piece and collectibles.
  • ZotZot Posts: 825 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Edit again- it even said so at the top of the picture. Duh. How observant of me. Not! >>

Phoh.. I didn't spot it either. Very well camouflaged image
    Minelab: GPX 5000, Excalibur II, Explorer SE. White's: MXT, PI Pro
  • If your children have a Playstation 2, maybe you could see what games are on the Memory card.

TKC!
    Want List
    Proud member of the CUFYNA
    Need a Banner Made? PM ME!