Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

The Official who is going to get the last post in 2006

In the spirit of all the imagefficial" Threads today. I guess we could have the "Official" First post of 2007 also image

4 hour 40 minutes est to go image

UPDATE:

Storm had the last post of 2006 EST

and

Grote had the first in 2007 EST

diamondman had the last post in 2006 PSA..I mean PST time

and

TNP777 had the first post in 2007 PST

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation

Comments

• I dont Know but I am trying to reach 2500 before 2007. Thats why I have been posting like a Sportswriter on crack.

• << <i>I dont Know but I am trying to reach 2500 before 2007. Thats why I have been posting like a Sportswriter on crack. >>

You are close. Get back into the name game image

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got my post all ready for the "Muddy" winner for the new year...

I will post it EST - right now I'm gonna try to find a movie to watch.

Happy New Year
    mike
    Mike
  • Only about 45 minutes left in 2006....
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * MAGIC MASTER #4/BASIC #3
    * PALMEIRO MASTER/BASIC #1
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
  • Carew29Carew29 Posts: 4,026 ✭✭

I've got my sniper bid in placeimage
  • BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    30 Minutes to go image

JDRF Donation
  • ArchStantonArchStanton Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭
    Collector of 1976 Topps baseball for some stupid reason.
    Collector of Pittsburgh Pirates cards for a slightly less stupid reason.
    My Pirates Collection
  • About 15 minutes left....
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards

JDRF Donation

JDRF Donation

JDRF Donation
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm ready...I loaded my post onto AuctionSniper....

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
    Almost Time image

JDRF Donation
  • I'm in...
    Looking for Jonny Gomes cards, especially Triple Threads and printing plates. Will consider all cards, though. Got something? Contact me at c_u_l_1@yahoo.com
    the ball dropped

JDRF Donation
  • royalbrettroyalbrett Posts: 620 ✭✭✭
    me?
    Yeah, I uploaded that KC icon in 2001
  • storm888storm888 Posts: 11,701 ✭✭✭
    BOOM !

Happy New Year !

Folks Who Bite Get Bitten. Folks Who Don't Bite Get Eaten.
    Snipe! Happy New Year!!

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • May 2007 be better than 2006 Happy New Year image
  • Fire
    Looking for Jonny Gomes cards, especially Triple Threads and printing plates. Will consider all cards, though. Got something? Contact me at c_u_l_1@yahoo.com
  • So, did I get it? image
    * '72 BASEBALL #15 100%
    * C. PASCUAL BASIC #3
    * T. PEREZ BASIC #4 100%
    * L. TIANT BASIC #1
    * DRYSDALE BASIC #4 100%
    * '65 DISNEYLAND #2
    * '78 ELVIS PRESLEY #6
    * '78 THREE'S COMPANY #1

WaltDisneyBoards
    crap image

JDRF Donation
  • lostdart58lostdart58 Posts: 2,938 ✭✭✭
    I say DIDDLEY POOP!!!!
    Collector of:Baseball
    1955 Bowman Raw complete with 90% Ex-NR or better

Now seeking 1949 Eureka Sportstamps...NM condition
    Working on '78 Autographed set now 99.9% complete -
    Working on '89 Topps autoed set now complete

• Oooh, so close. 2007 is off to a bad start for meimage
    Looks like Storm got the last of 2006 and Grote got the first of 2007

JDRF Donation
    Happy New Year Everyone!!

• TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭
    silly east coasters - it's not the new year yet....

2:57 to go, unless we have some Hawaii members present.

Geordie

• kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    lol first new years post on psa is west coast time! so 3 more hours...
    silly east coasters - it's not the new year yet....

Geordie

Don't you know that EST is THE Standard Time?? image

<< <i>lol first new years post on psa is west coast time! so 3 more hours... >>

I don't think I can stay awake that long

JDRF Donation
  • TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭

<< <i> silly east coasters - it's not the new year yet....

Geordie

Don't you know that EST is THE Standard Time?? image >>

ok, ok - you go ahead & keep your "THE Standard Time" - I'll stay with my PST and still get plenty of sleep after Monday Night Football (and other sporting events).

Silly east coasters....

< silly east coasters - it's not the new year yet....

Geordie

Don't you know that EST is THE Standard Time?? >>

ok, ok - you go ahead & keep your "THE Standard Time" - I'll stay with my PST and still get plenty of sleep after Monday Night Football (and other sporting events).

Silly east coasters....

I've always wondered how it feels to watch NFL games at 10 am on Sunday. image

• larryallen73larryallen73 Posts: 6,055 ✭✭✭
    I've always wondered how it feels to watch NFL games at 10 am on Sunday.

It's whatever you are used to. In addition to 10:00 am NFL games on Sundays us west coasters are also used to getting ALL the sports scores, from the night before, in the morning paper. We don't get the dreaded "night game" with no score. I am bias since I live here but west coast rules!!!! image
    P.S. Also we get to watch the ball drop on Fox News at your midnight and then get a good night's sleep. 9:45 and it's about time to go to bed... so I can wake up and watch the rose parade with breakfast as it's meant to be done!

• Happy New Year !!!!!!!! Goodbye O6
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"
    (If you want peace, prepare for War).........Semper Fi
    I was in LA a few years ago and it was kind of wierd. I was drinking coffee and watching the pre game show at 9:00 in the morning. I could get used to that.

JDRF Donation

• << <i>

<< <i> silly east coasters - it's not the new year yet....

Geordie

Don't you know that EST is THE Standard Time?? image >>

Silly east coasters....

image >>

Silly west coasters 39 minutes and counting

Sunday December 31, 2006 11:22 PM (NEW!)

Subscribe to this thread Email this thread to someone User is online Send user a private message View thread in raw text format

<<

<< silly east coasters - it's not the new year yet....

Geordie

Don't you know that EST is THE Standard Time?? >>

Silly east coasters....

>>

Silly west coasters 39 minutes and counting

Been there, done that!

9:45 and it's about time to go to bed..

that's way early even for hawaii time! image

<< <i>Been there, done that! >>

JDRF Donation
  • 32 min to go.I'd say we have to go by the time stamp on the post which is pst timeimage

JDRF Donation