Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

My Favorite Pictures from the Past Year or so...

Feel free to add on - I just thought these were cool.

The first one I found while surfing for vintage pics on the internet. It poignantly displays the true virtue of card collecting.

The next was posted a few times but some newcomers may have missed it and it is the new year and we all should be cranking up the "way back machine...."

And here's some 53T for sale - the big thing that's interesting is when you blow up a box, you can see that it has the SERIES on it!!!

Another one I found was the pic of Joe E. Browns memorabilia room.

And last, I stole this from BBCKid's web - it shows a candid view of someone holding a true piece of cardboard history! I still regret not picking up a pack from that find!

These were some of the cleanest packs one will ever see!

Well, that's it for my pictorial review - I did enjoy some of the pics from DGF's web - but I didn't save any.

Happy New Year
mike
Mike

Comments

• Options
    tennesseebankertennesseebanker Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭

• Options
    BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    This is my favorite. I have a nice 8x10 hanging on my wall in my card room: (I see you already posted it)

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    ive got it hanging in front of my deskimage

• Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭
    This is a picture I bought from DGF and it is my wallpaper on both my home and work computers.

EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    yep, phil had some nice stuff !

• Options
    Stone do you know what year the first pic is from? (The kids trading Baseball cards)

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    I may be wrong but those look like 63's on the bed.

• Options
    Stone193Stone193 Posts: 24,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Stone do you know what year the first pic is from? (The kids trading Baseball cards) >>

Most all of the cards look like 63Ts.

mike
    Mike
  • Options
    lawnmowermanlawnmowerman Posts: 19,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Heres one of my favorites. Barry Bonds riding with a friend

• Options
    BigRedMachineBigRedMachine Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭
    I vote for the picture of "Mr. Near Mint".

I can't find it now, but it made me laugh my a$$ off.

• Options
    Stone Awesome pics! these pics should be on t-shirts. thank you for the trip down memory lane.
  • Options
    This one?

JDRF Donation
  • Options
    I always liked this one image
  • Options
    image What is the value of something like that. I am sure it is way more than $10,000

JDRF Donation
  • Options

<< <i>image What is the value of something like that. I am sure it is way more than $10,000 >>

75 to 100 Thousand
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    bunker whats your paypal id? id like to donate 10$ for your kids cause.. i know it isnt much but its something.. rather do it paypal then putting my CC on line.. just PM me!
  • Options
    PM sent! image

JDRF Donation
  • Options

<< <i>PM sent! image >>

PM Sent
  • Options
    pomobileclkpomobileclk Posts: 224 ✭✭✭
    I added a little color in the photos this past year when those photos were first posted.

I enlarged the 1952 Topps photo and got a really nice 11 x14 print.

• Options
    I like the color ! image

• Options
    You did a nice job adding color image

JDRF Donation