Home Sports Talk
Options

Star of the Titans/Pats game: Ed Hochuli

ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭
Austin TV shows All Titans All The Time in the VY era -- recently they stopped showing the Texans and replaced them with the Titans -- and I'm watching the game between the Titans and the Pats. I don't have a horse in this race, but the wow, the officiating looks fantastically biased in favor of the Patriots in this one. Ed Hochuli's crew is usually better than this.

As soon as I wrote this at first, suddenly the Patriots are losing their cool left and right and one personal foul after another is being called on the Pats. Now the officials are flagging every minor thing they see. Yikes.

Comments

• Options
    ConnecticoinConnecticoin Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the Ticky-Tack personal fouls called on the Pats D should even it out now for 'ya.
  • Options
    kcballboykcballboy Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭
    Same thing with the Chiefs/Jags. Some no-calls for late hits on Trent Green, a BS late hit call on the Jags QB, and a no-call when the Jags snapped the ball 6 seconds after the play clock expired. It's ok. Chiefs still win.
    Travis
  • Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭
    It did. Until all those personal fouls the Titans were getting jobbed. After I posted that, it started turning and it was the Pats getting hosed.