Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Modern buffalo nickels?

Anybody know where these are at in value? I'm still holding onto 2 unopened boxes and 1 opened box.
Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.

Comments

• Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No idea but you might try searching recently closed auction on eBay for a good price indicator.
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 43,858 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Anybody know where these are at in value? I'm still holding onto 2 unopened boxes and 1 opened box. >>

I went through about 2400+
    Of those, I found about five worthy of submitting. Of those five, I used a friend and fellow numismatist to help me decide on the best one of those. I submitted it to PCGS and it returned MS64.
    As far as I know, they are worth a nickel unless you can find the MS66's and up image Then you will be in the money.

Joe
  • Options
    LindeDadLindeDad Posts: 18,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are a couple of the rolls you are talking about listed now on eBay. Going to close in a few hours. Not my auctions so no spam just a place to check out.
  • Options
    Coll3ctorColl3ctor Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭

<< <i>No idea but you might try searching recently closed auction on eBay for a good price indicator. >>

Is there still a way to search for closed auctions ? Around 5 years ago there used to be an option to show all closed auctions in the last 24 hours.
  • Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,920 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Is there still a way to search for closed auctions ? >>

Sure. Just click on the "closed items" checkbox and then do your search. I think it goes back 3 months or so.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Is there still a way to search for closed auctions ? >>

Sure. Just click on the "closed items" checkbox and then do your search. I think it goes back 3 months or so. >>

Could you be so kind as to tell me where this "closed items checkbox" might be, I've looked everywhere and can't find it image
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Click on 'advanced search' that will bring you to where you need to be. Once there click on 'completed listings' Type in what you are looking for and ......................

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>Click on 'advanced search' that will bring you to where you need to be. Once there click on 'completed listings' Type in what you are looking for and ......................

Steve >>

Ok, found it "Completed listings only"

ThanXimage
  • Options
    Classof67Classof67 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭
    The 2 roll sets from the mint bring less than issue, around $6 - 7 per unopened box. I sold a lot of 10 a while back on ebay for 69.99. If you are talking about a box of 50 bank wrapped rolls, they usually go for around $150 (7.5 cents each, or about what it costs to make one.)

JT
    GREAT BST transactions with Wondercoin, segoja, moderncoinmart, notwilight, wingsrule, 123cents, fivecents, hunted, alohagary, ibzman350, WTCG, sonofagunk, amigo, coincoins, dcgolfer, chumley, nycounsel, tootawl, guitarwes, kimber45ACP, Zubie, Egger, RYK, 1tommy, EagleEye, NEFPROLLC, jmdm1194, Coinfolio

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file